• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.160 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please place your comments here! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser32348

wonder why put Copy-Paste in drop down list in HTML5 mode.
isn't Ctrl+C / Ctrl +V enough for that if u're in browser, unless u're stuck with a touchscreen

seems like you (Developers) forgot to fix the text editing in HTML5 browser mode these shortcuts works in Flash mode.
Ctrl + Shift + ⬅ = ❌
Ctrl + Shift + ➡ = ❌
Ctrl + Backspace= ❌
Ctrl + Delete = ❌

Although works to some extent
Ctrl + Shift + Home = ✔ (only selects the whole line)
Ctrl + Shift + End = ✔(only selects the whole line)
Ctrl + Home = ✔ (only moves the cursor to the front of the line)
Ctrl + End = ✔ (only moves the cursor to the front of the line)

Shift + ⬇ or ⬆ = ✔ (this works)
Shift + ⬅ or ➡ = ✔ (this works)

DeletedUser38670

thank you for the copy/paste fix. :)
Will this also fix the line spacing skip when using paste ?

Jern2017

I'm excited about new guild levels. Does anyone know the stats for those or will we have to wait?

Agent327

We've updated the Blue Galaxy's description to clarify that it does not double output for unit collections as well as productions from the Town Hall.

Why's that? Even diamonds are doubled and there is only one building that can produce a unit. Wasn't that working , so it was easier to adjust the description?

Why do Town Hall productions need to be mentioned? If that is really necessary there are a lot more descriptions that need to be adjusted.

ODragon

...there is only one building that can produce a unit...

...Why do Town Hall productions need to be mentioned?...

Well, two non-GB, non-military buildings can produce units, Town Hall (via emissary) and Timeless Dojo.

-Timeless Dojo: if units aren't going to double, it makes sent to clarify, especially when the rest of the rewards will be doubled. Plus, there may be other buildings coming that produce troops.
-Town Hall: It is not a military or great building. Specifying it won't double makes sense since it is in the gray area until you try it.

Plus, once documented officially, they will have to answer less tickets about why it didn't work the way people think it should work.

Agent327

-Timeless Dojo: if units aren't going to double, it makes sent to clarify, especially when the rest of the rewards will be doubled. Plus, there may be other buildings coming that produce troops.

But why can 1 single unit not be doubled when even diamonds are. Not like that 1 unit will unbalance the game.

-Town Hall: It is not a military or great building. Specifying it won't double makes sense since it is in the gray area until you try it.

So what does San Marco do with Town Hall productions? Or RAH?

Plus, once documented officially, they will have to answer less tickets about why it didn't work the way people think it should work.

Doesn't that apply to every building?

ODragon

So what does San Marco do with Town Hall productions? Or RAH?

No idea, what's San Marco? RAH does not work in Town Hall or Wishing Wells/FoY but my understanding is Blue Galaxy does work on WW/FoY so again, clarifying makes sense. If there are other things that should be officially documented, put in a support ticket or point it out in beta. I'm guessing that's how this one got added.

Agent327

No idea, what's San Marco?

Sorry. It's the original name of St Marks.

RAH does not work in Town Hall or Wishing Wells/FoY but my understanding is Blue Galaxy does work on WW/FoY so again, clarifying makes sense. If there are other things that should be officially documented, put in a support ticket or point it out in beta. I'm guessing that's how this one got added.

Claryfying does make sense, so would you not agree that also goes for RAH.

RAH works on every supplies production except Town Hall. It also works on the Tholos for instance.

ODragon

RAH works on every supplies production except Town Hall.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't work on WW/FoY and my guess now would also not work on the Crow's Nest (and the other event building with Random outcomes) but I can't confirm that, I don't own the RAH. Does the RAH work differently than LoA?

Agent327

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't work on WW/FoY and my guess now would also not work on the Crow's Nest (and the other event building with Random outcomes) but I can't confirm that, I don't own the RAH. Does the RAH work differently than LoA?

No, works exactly the same.

Mouseover on supply buildings will show the amount you will collect with the LoA still having an active boost. It does however not show it when it comes to special buildings like for instance the Tholos. Collect the Tholos with your LoA turns still active and the supplies you get from your Tholos will get that boost. Crow's Nest does not give supplies, but Pagode does. There you will see the same.

LoA will give a supply boost to every building that provides supplies in one way or the other, except GB's. Do you see that in the description?

qaccy

@Agent327 Don't forget! The Crow's Nest does start out with the ability to produce both coin and supplies. It's only as it's levelled up that these productions are removed.