• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.167 feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I absolutely hate the change to negotiating on mobile and will now be doing all my negotiations on PC. Which is a shame, because mobile was so much faster before this ridiculous change. I consider it another step in dumbing down stuff for people too lazy/hasty to pay attention.

RazorbackPirate

I absolutely hate the change to negotiating on mobile and will now be doing all my negotiations on PC. Which is a shame, because mobile was so much faster before this ridiculous change. I consider it another step in dumbing down stuff for people too lazy/hasty to pay attention.
You'll be doing it there for about a week. The negotiation update is coming to PC with the 1.168 update.

ODragon

Really love this addition. I know it was asked for previously for GE; I hope now that the code is there for all negotiations. I believe so but the notes could be clearer.

The idea is still great but the implementation still leaves a lot to be desired.

ODragon

How so? How does it miss, what would fix it?

I color that symbolizes that that good is still in play but not for that column. Right now, you don't know if grey means not in use in the column or not in use at all. There are many times when you have to put out the wrong item knowingly to help figure out what goes where.

RazorbackPirate

There are many times when you have to put out the wrong item knowingly to help figure out what goes where.
I agree, but never to the same person intentionally. Having yet to come to PC, I can't comment. I'm also planning to give it a few weeks before commenting. If nothing else, the change will force learning a new thing. I'll give myself time to adapt before rejecting the change simply because it's a change and I've yet to adapt.