• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.49 and Tomorrow Era- Feedback!

DeletedUser7289

Huh, fobby; I'm having very good success with the A-M Snipers by utilizing the urban terrain. Guess this is a case of different fighting styles and tactics, but they're a unit I rather like.

DeletedUser10076

Best TE unit so far in my opinion through the first 5 provinces that I fought: stealth tank. Being able to hide on plain tiles is a huge advantage. Second-best: microwave blaster. It's nice that they resurrect the Blast skill - to me, a very cool unit skill that seemed to be underutilized until now. Ultra AP: mixed bag. Contact is very nice but rapid deployment: not so much. If you go the AP route, better make it a mix of AP/AA or AP/ST. Same thing with combat drones, although having an extra attack range means AA and AP cannot retaliate, so it's definitely a plus. And anti-materiel snipers: forget about it.

if i had to do it over again I would use a mix fo microwave and AAV, sadly i shot straight for the snipers but of course their are boost to consider as well.

DeletedUser

I was disappointed the first time I cancelled a friend invite about #40 in my friends list -- and the list reset position to #1. This seems to be really convenient for the programmer, but less that supportive for me. I mean, if I cancel a friend invite, or remove a friend from the center panel of five friends showing -- the first two should not move. I can understand not wanting to leave a blank pane, and closing up the rest of the list to the current position makes a lot of sense, for me.

Please fix the jumping to the first in the friends list unless I leave the friends list. And returning to the Friends List from the Guilds List, when updates have not made a change, should leave the list in the same position I left it.

As Mr. Spock had it, "A difference that makes no difference, is no difference."

Thanks.

DeletedUser

It is only moderately tedious -- but the boost check marks in the Build list tell you where your boosts are.

DeletedUser26032

Should be exciting! Our guilds will not be using either application or auto join, too impersonal. It is a no brainer that guilds who GvG want to speak with members before joining. I am still interested to see the new system, and does appear to make it easier for new players to join a guild at least.

Our guild boss is trying a new way of inviting called application but you can't see what the application looks like what questions if any there are, or is it just a blank sheet and just says put your info in here. I can't seem to find any info on this.

2nd we just received an application today but I don't see a way to view it, so need help pls. I just see yes to invite or no to reject. I'm one of the leaders in our guild so I should have the authority to see it yes? Were do I need to go to view each application, as I'm having to ask the person responding to copy and paste their info by pm which makes us look pretty lame.

I look forward to your reply back. LG ٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

DeletedUser9433

Our guild boss is trying a new way of inviting called application but you can't see what the application looks like what questions if any there are, or is it just a blank sheet and just says put your info in here. I can't seem to find any info on this.

2nd we just received an application today but I don't see a way to view it, so need help pls. I just see yes to invite or no to reject. I'm one of the leaders in our guild so I should have the authority to see it yes? Were do I need to go to view each application, as I'm having to ask the person responding to copy and paste their info by pm which makes us look pretty lame.

I look forward to your reply back. LG ٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Application is misleading, it only means that they cannot auto-join without approval from a leader or founder. All there is to do is accept or reject.

DeletedUser26032

Application is misleading, it only means that they cannot auto-join without approval from a leader or founder. All there is to do is accept or reject.

Thanks Jenny it is misleading isn't it, so on our marquee now I put after they click on the application icon contact me, so we'll see how it works out. We finally kicked out the dead weight well some of it, and replaced it with active helpers. What a difference our guild is now.