• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.55 Feedback

DeletedUser16108

I keep getting redirected away from my streaming flash website to App Store & you can't function in a guild very well on mobile version. This makes it terribly inconvenient as I'm without my pc's currently :( Either get mobile version up to snuff with web or don't redirect. Also having issue mentioned previously in which several "layers" of things are getting selected at once; even when on pc.

DeletedUser13360

The Quest screen is horrible! Print too small and the white background all make this much harder to see, AND it is WAY too big. Change it back! If folks in BETA told you it was terrible, LISTEN to them!

DeletedUser17462

I'm now getting phantom notifications. One will pop up saying my production is complete, but when I launch the app there's nothing to collect.

amg777

The screen doesn’t center on the Town Hall. It centers on the upper corner where most people put their Town Hall. I’ve checked several cities that have the Town Hall somewhere else and the screen always centers on that upper corner. Now when I visit a city to m/p I have to scroll around every time since most of the city is off of the screen.

Agree Andari. It is very annoying for those who manually m/p, as I do. I think it will drive some, not me yet, to just use aid.

DeletedUser9732

Do you even read any of the responses in beta? :blink:
The new quest screen is ugly and hard to read, and you're just going to let it fly anyway?
Seriously. I saw the screenshots in the beta forum and couldn't believe how bad it looked, and it seemed to be just about universally panned. And yet here it is.

Is the "delay" when aiding from the neighborhood, guild and friend bars still in effect? If so that has become very annoying and obviously didn't solve the problem.
It is, and it is still annoying. They did fix the jumping with aiding someone in the top-5, so that's something I guess.

No 2nd TE GB? I am very disappointed.
+1
Just about 3 months since TE was released, I wonder if it will ever show.

DeletedUser17759

Do you even read any of the responses in beta? :blink:
The new quest screen is ugly and hard to read, and you're just going to let it fly anyway?

Agreed. They need to fix the other GUI issues before fixing what isn't broken.

DeletedUser17462

I keep getting redirected away from my streaming flash website to App Store
This. This is such BS it's not even funny. It's still possible to access on an apple device but not on an android. The word fubar comes to mind, as do some other choice words and phrases.

DeletedUser1009

The Quest screen is horrible! Print too small and the white background all make this much harder to see, AND it is WAY too big. Change it back! If folks in BETA told you it was terrible, LISTEN to them!

Couldn't say it better myself.

DeletedUser10517

Inno.....the new Quest Screen is DREADFUL!!!

It doesnt 'fit' with the rest of the game in design.
Its hard to read
The Text is small and clumsy

Its just AWFUL.

Why do the Devs change things that arent broken, and then leave the Broken things unchanged?

The Greyed out Aid bars, making us wait 5 seconds before entering a players town is Extremely Annoying.
There has also been a significant drop in Aiding since this has been implemented.

DeletedUser9393

Inno.....the new Quest Screen is DREADFUL!!!

It doesnt 'fit' with the rest of the game in design.
Its hard to read
The Text is small and clumsy

Its just AWFUL.

Why do the Devs change things that arent broken, and then leave the Broken things unchanged?

The Greyed out Aid bars, making us wait 5 seconds before entering a players town is Extremely Annoying.
There has also been a significant drop in Aiding since this has been implemented.
What does grey mean anyway ?
When aid was first introduced, it was much faster than now.
I would rather have fast aid even if it means eliminating the popups which no one looks at.

DeletedUser9184

I would rather have fast aid even if it means eliminating the popups which no one looks at.
The pop-ups had almost no effect on the speed. It was when the Dynamic Tower was introduced I noticed a slowdown in aid (note I'm not talking about the grey here).

DeletedUser11609

The pop-ups had almost no effect on the speed. It was when the Dynamic Tower was introduced I noticed a slowdown in aid (note I'm not talking about the grey here).

That would probably mean they are running a check each time you aid, in order to determine the good type to be paid. Too bad they couldn't limit that to just the people that have Dynamic Towers....:blink:

- - - Updated - - -

It's starting to look like Inno wants to force everyone back to M/P. If you m/p someone now, it responds much more quickly than the aid button. And that's not counting the grey delay either.

DeletedUser20367

It's starting to look like Inno wants to force everyone back to M/P. If you m/p someone now, it responds much more quickly than the aid button. And that's not counting the grey delay either.

Except that the screen is now centering on the top corner so m/p by hand is even more tedious. Any word on WHY the screen center was changed or if it’s going to be changed back?

DeletedUser10415

probably they are running a check each time you aid, in order to determine the good type to be paid. Too bad they couldn't limit that to just the people that have Dynamic Towers....:blink:

Too bad we never get any feedback on our feedback. If this is indeed what is happening, a solution would be to have goods selection and delivery happen on collection. The Tower would open up a menu and force the owner to pick an age they want goods from for the next collection. Leave aid out of it entirely. It's not like there are many players with this GB who don't have access to goods of all ages anyway.