• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.55 Feedback

DeletedUser16068

We all love the new black tabs. I mean who really needed to know which tab we were in? Accidentally aiding neighbors, yes please!
Totally Agree
I get confused about who I am Aiding I'm constantly hitting the tab to make sure I'm on the correct one

- - - Updated - - -

My FOE image does not fit on the screen anymore. I now have to scroll up, down, right or left to see the whole image. Adjusting screen resolution doesn't affect it
My FOE image is coming in LOW, in every city
I have to move the screen UP to get out of the woods!

DeletedUser10415

I actually like the new quest display. What would make it even better though is the ability to turn 'abort confirmation' off in preferences, just like we can turn 'diamond use confirmation' off.

DeletedUser16068

When you complete a quest now, it doesn't show what you won. Not a problem for items listed in the quest but the random prizes are completely unknown now. Oh and the color scheme leaves much to be desired.
Did "they" not think about this when less clicks were instituted
I want to know what and where my rewards are Ty

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not finding any question marks ?? in the tech tree
Nice pop up if you can find it

DeletedUser21812

HORRIBLE "improvement" for the quest screen. Here's an idea, just mak it all white so we can just guess. Seriously, whoever made the sugestion and implemented the idea should be fired, or at least demoted. Don't listen to that person again. HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Change it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser17462

They must have only messed with the quest screen on the browser as its still the way it has been on mobile.

DeletedUser16068

I'm confused about this... where are the tabs black now?
the black tabs connected to neighbors/guild/friends bar that turn blue/grey (same blue/gray that the Aid button is now before it turns tan) when you click on them - and the center gets a little brighter white. not much to show which is being used.
all that was part of the "jumping bar" fix, and it still jumps in the friends bar

DeletedUser8152

When you complete a quest now, it doesn't show what you won. Not a problem for items listed in the quest but the random prizes are completely unknown now. Oh and the color scheme leaves much to be desired.
It does show the prize. If the quest is ready to collect, it shows the prize when you open the screen, in place of the 'random' icon.

- - - Updated - - -

the black tabs connected to neighbors/guild/friends bar that turn blue/grey (same blue/gray that the Aid button is now before it turns tan) when you click on them - and the center gets a little brighter white. not much to show which is being used.
all that was part of the "jumping bar" fix, and it still jumps in the friends bar
I know I'm kind of unobservant, but I'm still missing this. Is this what you're talking about?
tabs.png

Is that any different than it's ever been?

DeletedUser22214

Please change the quest tab back the new screen is not as nice or clear as the old. Also please switch back to centering the screen on the center of the city rather than the town hall.

DeletedUser10076

at first i thought the complaints about the new quest screen was just peeps afraid of change..........BUT this is horrible and embarrassing INNO change it back, or better yet don't go through with updates a clear majority of players don't want.

DeletedUser17558

I don't think the quest screen is that bad, but the contrast between the white background and the black/dark green indicator bar has some serious contrast issues. What was wrong with the last quest screen?

Dikkon

I could live with being blinded by all that near white space in the new Quest screen if they didn't leave the quest in teeny tiny font. I can't read it to tell how many coins I've collected and how many I still need.

DeletedUser10415

Which is nearer to white here? The border or the quest screen?
eaol9i3.jpg

DeletedUser17558

The white border isn't part of the quest screen, so whether it is whiter or not is irrelevant. My screen is adjusted just fine, that doesn't mean that the thin bar with dark green and black on it isn't more difficult to see than it should be. I don't have a vision problem, but I can imagine how difficult it would be to see for someone who has even a minor vision problem to be able to see that bar.

I don't have any issues with the new quest screen other than that, and it isn't a significant issue to begin with, but since this is the feedback thread, I thought I would offer some feedback.

DeletedUser10076

in an attempt to be fair it does seems like the social bar doesn't go all crazy now, ty

DeletedUser19236

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I click on my research tree to see the new updated features and I can not find a ? mark to click. Except for the one that tells you what is required for that tech. Nothing on upcoming era's or previous ones. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser17993

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I click on my research tree to see the new updated features and I can not find a ? mark to click. Except for the one that tells you what is required for that tech. Nothing on upcoming era's or previous ones. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I second this, I'm more concerned about this rather then the new quest look.
(Which I think looks just fine by the way)
They said it'd be available a few hours after the update. Pretty sure its been more then a few.

DeletedUser20367

Please change the quest tab back the new screen is not as nice or clear as the old. Also please switch back to centering the screen on the center of the city rather than the town hall.

The screen doesn’t center on the Town Hall. It centers on the upper corner where most people put their Town Hall. I’ve checked several cities that have the Town Hall somewhere else and the screen always centers on that upper corner. Now when I visit a city to m/p I have to scroll around every time since most of the city is off of the screen.

DeletedUser17462

On mobile since the update, any time I click on a quest it also clicks on whatever is under the icon. Never had this issue before.