• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.57 - Feedback!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.57 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser10076

don't know how i feel about the semi auto thingy wait and see on that

thanks for fixing the rogue/drummer bug

Second TE gb?

DeletedUser11609

Don't see anything about fixing the idle building icon, it pops up randomly, even though you have no idle buildings? Too many bugs to fix?

DeletedUser9393

Shame that graphics for Future Age are so beautiful and nothing is being done about the ugly quest popup graphics.

DeletedUser10076

there is also the plunder bug as well, that is really annoying.

I just try to be fair in my feedback

DeletedUser9184

Don't see anything about fixing the idle building icon, it pops up randomly, even though you have no idle buildings? Too many bugs to fix?
There was a bug that was fixed regarding the idle icon ;)
there is also the plunder bug as well, that is really annoying.

I just try to be fair in my feedback
The update mentions a fix with a plunder bug. Hopefully all goes well :)

DeletedUser13099

You didn't fix the chat bug. When are you going to fix chat?

DeletedUser

You didn't fix the chat bug. When are you going to fix chat?

Chat is supposed to be released with this rollout on Tuesday.

FYI, as of this writing, Chat IS finally working on Beta.

DeletedUser11609

The idle icon issue they are planning to fix, is not the issue people are having.....
The idle icon shows up all the time, even when nothing is idle. The fix description says: "Fixed an issue where the idle icon was not showing after deleting units...."

As usual, Inno is 2 cents short on the bug fixes.

DeletedUser9184

The idle icon issue they are planning to fix, is not the issue people are having.....
The idle icon shows up all the time, even when nothing is idle. The fix description says: "Fixed an issue where the idle icon was not showing after deleting units...."

As usual, Inno is 2 cents short on the bug fixes.
If there's a bug fix regarding the idle icon, there's a possibility that all issues regarded this is fixed, especially if the other bug with it that you mentioned occurred on the same update. I've been checking the EN forum's feedback, and so far no one has complained about the bug yet, but we probably more time to be sure.

DeletedUser9732

Sweet, bug fixes. The idle icon and drummer/rogue ones have been annoying, it'll be nice to have them gone.

But, as walrus asked, what about the 2nd TE GB?

DeletedUser11609

Sweet, bug fixes. The idle icon and drummer/rogue ones have been annoying, it'll be nice to have them gone.

But, as walrus asked, what about the 2nd TE GB?

Always a good question....
Why is Inno talking about the "Future Era" When Tomorrow is still incomplete?

DeletedUser3679

Ever heard of the infinite monkeys theory? An infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewrites would eventually produce all of Shakespeare's works. Maybe INNO is trying to prove the theory with programming - only problem is they don't don't have an infinite number of monkeys.

DeletedUser6172

Ever heard of the infinite monkeys theory? An infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewrites would eventually produce all of Shakespeare's works.
The internet has disproven that hypothesis.

DeletedUser10517

The new Quest thing is terrible.........half the time the Quest rewards dont show and all I see is a lot of gold bubbles and a cog going round as though its trying to load.....so how can I know what the quest reward is, whether to abort it or how to check if the rewards have been applied?

Also, why has it stopped asking us to 'Claim Reward'?

DeletedUser10517

Another problem. I can no longer play on my laptop. I can open into my town, but if I try go to anyone elses town, it just hangs with the shield going round and round.

I cant fight anymore.

Also, no details show on my buildings.....so i cant see what level they are at, or open them up.

Only started this last two days......

Whats going on?

DeletedUser10076

The update mentions a fix with a plunder bug. Hopefully all goes well :)

you are correct sir, +1

also change the darn quest thingy back really

also i realize this unlikely but please delay the new attack thingy preliminary recon on this feature is not good....at all

DeletedUser13838

What's wrong with the new semi-auto attack?

I like the new quest thingy. Only issue is that previously I could interrupt the quest screen by clicking on a supply/goods/military building to start production. Now the new quest screen will pop up and cover the production screen.

BTW I have the plunder and idle icon issue but I also have the gold box pickup icon issue. Has that been fixed as well?