• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.60 - Feedback

DeletedUser11609

I haven't seen the memory problem. But it did seem like the game was crashing a lot last night.

I don't really get many flash crashes anymore, the issue has always been in GvG.
Exiting the combat completion screen and returning to the continent overview, the game locks up in the transition screen, and the only way out is to close it completely and restart.

DeletedUser9433

I'd say it is much better now than it's ever been since Aid was implemented.

I had the same thought at times but I think it was my selective memory at work so my final conclusion was that it is back as it was however you may be correct. At any rate is is indeed very good now.

Relicforce7

Messaging tool failure

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.60 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Since the change on 9/22 my messaging system has stopped working. I've submitted a report but have not had any feedback. Please let me know what I can expect. Thank you,

Relicforce7

Czari

This morning I was reading messages, closed out the message center and returned a few minutes later to find the majority of my messages gone; approximately 18 pages of messages I wanted to keep reduced to 5 pages. I reloaded my browser which has worked in the past for a few messages gone astray but this time it did nothing. I closed out the game and exited the browser, re-started and my messages were back. Now the same thing is happening on another world but I can't get the messages to return using the same procedure.

Is this something "in process" of merging messages to specific people? I'm a little concerned to see the majority of my message list wiped out.

DeletedUser

I didn't find any reference to the messaging in the update date info, but it appeared. From what I read here it is a Beta version, is that right? If so, yank it and bring back the one that is user friendly and readable! Even with my higher education in the language arts it is all I can do but use Anglo-Saxon terminology to convey my true feelings on this. Stop it! Trash it! Shoot the Project Manager if need be but if you are unable to improve on the prior one then bring it back!!!

DeletedUser

Your reading the wrong update - this is 1.60, and the mail system was 1.61.