• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.73 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

We are interested in hearing what you have to say about 1.73! Place your comments and suggestions here so we can read all about it!

Your Forge of Empires Team

lemur

"Guild forums can now be reorganized."

Finally!! I am very much looking forward to improvements in the Guild Forum! I founded a guild on ParkDog (Mayberry), and the Guild Forum is vital for quality guild organization. Messages are fine, but they get automatically erased, and long threads are unwieldy. In contrast, the Guild Forum provides a permanent record that can be used for many functions — including instructions, polls, and tracking all sorts of data about the guild.

I hope that InnoGames continues to improve this important tool.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13360

How about a fix for the terrible GVG bug that causes it to be impossible to kill the last life on a siege, or to kill the last unit of a defending army? This has been a terrible issue in Arvahall. Not sure on other worlds, but GVG has become impossible to play and this issue started this week!

DeletedUser9732

So the update has barely been live and already the issues start to reveal themselves - I had a quest sitting completed without the green check mark showing up. ( The repeatable 99 FP one, for what that's worth ) I only clicked the quest open to check it because the border of the quest icon was slightly shimmering, but no check mark appeared even after I opened the quest.

EDIT: And it just happened again, same quest on a different server.

EDIT2: Also the really annoying issue where if your first rogue is transformed into a rail gun it can't target stealthed/flying units until its next turn is still bugged.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6163

How about a fix for the terrible GVG bug that causes it to be impossible to kill the last life on a siege, or to kill the last unit of a defending army? This has been a terrible issue in Arvahall. Not sure on other worlds, but GVG has become impossible to play and this issue started this week!

I'm thankful this was fixed quickly after players started complaining. The last serious GvG bug took months to fix, so thank you for addressing this one quickly.