• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.78 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please let us hear your thoughts, concerns, questions and general feedback about Changelog 1.78. We are interested in your comments!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser18851

For a long time now on Beta there has been a change that decreases the time it takes for collected resources to register with the server. I keep waiting for this to show up in a changelog. When is it coming?

DeletedUser18851

Also, glad to see my idea about the GB alerts being implemented. I can't believe they actually listened to a rational idea, but hey, miracles happen.

How about fixing the error everybody is having where the GvG maps freeze?

DeletedUser20367

For a long time now on Beta there has been a change that decreases the time it takes for collected resources to register with the server. I keep waiting for this to show up in a changelog. When is it coming?

Never, I hope. You save a second or two but lose the total of what you collected. Not worth it.

DeletedUser9788

Please let us hear your thoughts, concerns, questions and general feedback about Changelog 1.78. We are interested in your comments!

Your Forge of Empires Team
How about finally fixing the gift button. It has not worked since 2014!!!!!

lemur

The info screen that appears when you receive rewards from contributing to a Great Building does no longer close by simply clicking outside the window. No more confusion about what you got because of an accidental click!

Yes, that was annoying. Thank you for fixing it! :)