• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.81 Feedback

DeletedUser13219

"TOP1" referred to the "Top 1 Days" column in the GvG ranking. Some guilds who are at the top of the leaderboard weren't gaining any days in the "Top 1" column, so this is what is being fixed.
But what determines the "top1"? It seems that Prestige is not it, perhaps power? I used to think TOP 1 was awarded to the top 3 guilds in some ranking, but I have not seen a definition of it yet.

DeletedUser8152

It is prestige points. However, since things haven't been working correctly I imagine it hasn't always been making sense lately.

DeletedUser8420

You're a real windbag, aren't you? You don't even offer anything constructive anymore (if you ever did), all you do is complain for the sake of being a loudmouth. Why are you still here? If the game's so trash, as you claim it is, I'm sure you have more fulfilling activities in your life than hanging around here. It's one thing to be 'passionate' about something, but at this point you're just coming off as a jackass for the sake of being a jackass.

And to make sure that my own message isn't entirely off-topic, it's a shame that bugs present on the beta continue to get fixed in the same general timeframe as they do on beta. That is, I'd like to see an improvement in the bug-fixing process to where updates aren't merely copied directly over from beta, bugs and all. If the beta version has bugs in it that get fixed on beta before the update goes to the live servers, the live update should also include those bug fixes! Just my opinion. :)

Beta beta beta beta beta (I said beta a lot in my message, lol)

Wow nothing negative about the above comment is there....LOL ...for someone who likes to call others out for their posts...yours is one of the most negative I have seen, and not only that is a bit fringe toward abusive in language toward others.