• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.81 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please let us hear your comments, concerns and suggestions regarding Changelog 1.81. We would love to hear your feedback here.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser9640

Horrific lag and gears of death on ios since update, just about making game unplayable. Seems worst on expiditions and when aiding but it's bad across the board.

DeletedUser8152

So now we are going to be punished for having "excessive coins" I am REALLY getting tired of having rules changing after the fact especially rules that have been in place for years.
No, this is a current bug that will be fixed in the update.

qaccy

So now we are going to be punished for having "excessive coins" I am REALLY getting tired of having rules changing after the fact especially rules that have been in place for years.

You really are just as negative as I mentioned in a previous post. You're even misreading bug fixes and turning them into things to complain about!

DeletedUser26511

Is Inno aware that the game's music is really borked on Android? When in the city view, it cuts out and restarts in weird places, and when fighting, it will start playing battle music and then start playing city music at the same time - sometimes there's three separate music tracks playing at once and it's total chaos. It's nice that we have more than just Bronze Age music on Android, but it's a mess right now - which is a shame since the music on the browser version is very nice.

DeletedUser8420

You really are just as negative as I mentioned in a previous post. You're even misreading bug fixes and turning them into things to complain about!
No just been around a bit longer in the game then you have ....so just wait a little bit longer and you will start to see things my way.

DeletedUser9433

No just been around a bit longer in the game then you have ....so just wait a little bit longer and you will start to see things my way.
You joined the forum a bit over 5 months before this poster (both of you years ago) and this is your reply? I had to LOL at your reply, not exactly a convincing argument when the poster was correct, between you, Lord Stevie and Lemur it is a race to see who is the most negative. My money is on you! :)

DeletedUser13360

I didn't see any mention of them fixing the problem with guild chat, where chats do not clear. We have chat messages up from over a week ago, and nothing is clearing. Making it very confusing for people. When I reported this to support, they said it would be fixed with the next update, but no mention of it in the announcement.

DeletedUser9184

"Excessive" was over 2147483647 coins (2.1G). Was quite hilarious seeing on the beta server that I had 0 available coins to research a tech :p

DeletedUser18851

WHY are the GLARING problems with GvG not being addressed????

The bug has been reported and acknowledged by mods -- leaving a map and trying to return to a different era map or even the same era map during the same game session causes a freeze in the game 95% of the time. That is INEXCUSABLE. It's been going on for about 2 months now. INEXCUSABLE.

Also, all they need to do to make AA GvG playable is to allow the game to remember what era troop you have selected in your army management so the server doesn't have to load ALL 20 unattatched troops from every era bronze through AF that you have in your inventory every time you open the battle box.

Amazing how these glaring issues are being completely ignored, but yet we're coming up with more BORING, REPETITIVE historical questlines.

ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTS. FIX THE GAME FIRST!!!!!!!

DeletedUser24719

Seems like every change fixes one problem and creates 10 more. There are numerous issues which should be dealt with before anymore useless events with useless tasks ie: spending 80K coin for a 10K reward or requiring someone to build something they don't want, or can't use just to continue a stupid story line. And while I am on a rant has anyone noticed how easy it is to get BPs these days. They are a prevalent as ants at a picnic! Seems to me the mystique and value of GBs has been relegated to just another building that requires too much space. This game is REALLY beginning to wear thin. But not to be surprised. I have watched INNO destroy two other games in similiar fashion!!

Algona

leaving a map and trying to return to a different era map or even the same era map during the same game session causes a freeze in the game

I'm trying to replicate this. Is there a forum thread on this bug? Is it in GvG only? Do you have to take any other action?

allow the game to remember what era troop you have selected in your army management

This seems like a damn good idea. Anyone know if a proposal was already written on this?

has anyone noticed how easy it is to get BPs these days.

Purely anecdotal, but I occasionally (every couple weeks?) used to get 4 or 5 BPs in a day's Aiding. I haven't seen that level in a while.

DeletedUser13219

How is this going to change? And how was this a "hot" item to even fix? Does anyone have the real definition of TOP1?

• Sometimes days as top1 were incorrectly counted towards counter of a wrong guild. This behavior has been corrected.

DeletedUser9184

How is this going to change? And how was this a "hot" item to even fix? Does anyone have the real definition of TOP1?

• Sometimes days as top1 were incorrectly counted towards counter of a wrong guild. This behavior has been corrected.
"TOP1" referred to the "Top 1 Days" column in the GvG ranking. Some guilds who are at the top of the leaderboard weren't gaining any days in the "Top 1" column, so this is what is being fixed.

DeletedUser18851

I'm trying to replicate this. Is there a forum thread on this bug? Is it in GvG only? Do you have to take any other action?

This seems like a damn good idea. Anyone know if a proposal was already written on this?

Myself and many other players have reported it via the in-game reporting system. The tools who answer that system have told us that the developers are aware of the situation and are working on it. Of course, it's been a couple months, and all we see rolling out is stupid new BS quests. They aren't working on it. They lie.

Proposals related to army management that would solve the issue have been created, submitted, voted upon, passed, and submitted to the devs. Of course, nothing has been done.

The developers of this game are focused on rolling out broken new content and leaving it broken. Game is basically a late night infomercial now.

DeletedUser18851

Pretty sure Inno recruits graduates from Trump university, where the motto is -- "Steal their money, give them nothing, buy a wife and a yacht!"

qaccy

Myself and many other players have reported it via the in-game reporting system. The tools who answer that system have told us that the developers are aware of the situation and are working on it. Of course, it's been a couple months, and all we see rolling out is stupid new BS quests. They aren't working on it. They lie.

Proposals related to army management that would solve the issue have been created, submitted, voted upon, passed, and submitted to the devs. Of course, nothing has been done.

The developers of this game are focused on rolling out broken new content and leaving it broken. Game is basically a late night infomercial now.

You're a real windbag, aren't you? You don't even offer anything constructive anymore (if you ever did), all you do is complain for the sake of being a loudmouth. Why are you still here? If the game's so trash, as you claim it is, I'm sure you have more fulfilling activities in your life than hanging around here. It's one thing to be 'passionate' about something, but at this point you're just coming off as a jackass for the sake of being a jackass.

And to make sure that my own message isn't entirely off-topic, it's a shame that bugs present on the beta continue to get fixed in the same general timeframe as they do on beta. That is, I'd like to see an improvement in the bug-fixing process to where updates aren't merely copied directly over from beta, bugs and all. If the beta version has bugs in it that get fixed on beta before the update goes to the live servers, the live update should also include those bug fixes! Just my opinion. :)

Beta beta beta beta beta (I said beta a lot in my message, lol)