• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.89 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are interested in your thoughts, concerns and suggestion relating to Changelog 1.89. Please place your feedback here.

Thank you,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser27040

The changes to the GE costs are nice as it gives people something to spend AF goods on and somewhat increases the benefit of the guild goods GBs. However, can we please consider changing how the GE lvl 3 is opened? Instead of the whole guild paying for every member, please change it so that individuals can pay the associated fee themselves. Not all members of many guilds can complete all three levels, so it can be a waste to open it if less than half (or even only a handful) of your guild members are willing or able to tackle it.

DeletedUser26805

Just before the chart you did not state that it was for GE open Level costs. I am assuming that is what you meant, LOL

Disagree with preceding post. Charging for all members measures teamwork indirectly. So then choose not to open level 3, or help your newer members build their military boost. I think they call that incentive. LOL

DeletedUser18851

Spending time on new cars. Very productive. Not.

My guild has 140,277 of each AF good in the treasury. At 12 per person and assuming a 40-player AF presence in a guild (high estimate), that is enough to last us 5.6 years in GE, and that assumes that contributions stopped completely. Do you people understand how worthless AF goods are, and treasury GB's are in AF? Do you understand how upset people are about this? NO! You don't. You have no freaking clue although we are beating you over the head with it constantly. WAKE UP. Thanks for throwing us a broken chicken bone with tattered bits of rotten meat on it.

Give us a REAL use for AF goods or allow us the ability to CHANGE what era of goods our GB's produce. Plain and simple.

And while you're busy doing common-sense changes that somehow completely evade the buffoons developing the game, please remove the 5-day ban on returning to a guild after leaving. If any of the original developers are even still working for Inno, you would know that ban was instated to prevent teaming up in GvG. Well, you instated a new 72-hr ban on fighting in GvG in different guilds, so that takes care of that problem. How about removing the ban on everybody who just wants to move around between guilds for trading, etc?

A shred of common sense would serve you morons well.

DeletedUser18851

And while you're at it, fix the GE relic percentages. You obviously nerfed them horribly last week... many people with ToR's in the 20's are getting crap for the past two weeks. Just crap. I went through level 2 and got absolutely nothing. Not even 2 worthless blueprints. On level 1, I got 2 worthless blueprints.

Stop advertising crap to be hawt and letting people waste their resources on it, and then changing it to SUCK behind the scenes and not telling anybody.

DeletedUser18851

Pathetic, 3 people respond to this thread. See how nobody cares about your game anymore? You might want to start listening to me. :)

DeletedUser27704

I play on iOS. Since the 1.89 update...
- When researching a technology to gain a reward square, I have to log out and back in to get it in the build menu
- If in the research screen or GB menu and spending points, and the counter rolls over producing a new point while still in that window, I have to close out/return and sometimes log out/in before that FP is available to spend again.
- Viewing a coin or supply production before it's finished, especially when motivated or otherwise "bonused", will often show ridiculous expected numbers. Example, a Tannery production of 192 supplies will show 2000+ supplies, and when finished and harvested will show correctly as 192.