• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.91 Feedback

DeletedUser27889

Nice improvement on the table icon. A suggestion on the icon visual:
Green: open seat.
Red: full, wait for 24 hours.
Yellow: table full, wait for seat opening.
Color indicators would be nice however I do think we need to give them credit for responding to all the requests for a indicator so quickly. The tavern is a cool little add, the FP cloth was a very generous perk and the tavern store is filled with useful things. Even a way to help plundering for those complaining. There's been a few bugs but overall it's a pretty nifty feature.

qaccy

No we don't. If they used their beta server for what a beta server is actually supposed to be used for, the indicator would have been included when the tavern went live.

But we did get it eventually, and there are instances when things change on beta before arriving here, especially in regards to events. It isn't like the game was broken without it, so 'late' is fine and certainly better than never.

DeletedUser27889

No we don't. If they used their beta server for what a beta server is actually supposed to be used for, the indicator would have been included when the tavern went live.
No one forced us to use the tavern before the indicator, we all chose to. Personally I rather liked getting a jump start to build it up before the customizations arrived. The indicator is a perk that made it more user friendly, it was certainly usable before. It took what, 2 weeks for an indicator? If they had held it back from us for the two weeks while they worked to put it in everyone would be complaining that they held back the update and were taking to long. The tavern is a cool feature filled with perks which you can use or not use, they responded to the requests of their users in a very timely manner.

DeletedUser11427

The Tavern notifications are great. It would be better if the timer was on the image on the Event list though, because then you could visit those who'd visited yours, and see that you'd done so right there on the event list similar to the AID button disappearing when you aided someone. All your chores from the event list.

TroyEdward

Skimming thru all the comments, so if I repeat I apologize....
LOVE that we have an indicator for TAVERN, and yes, perhaps a COLOR ICON (like AID) might be an improvement. The TAVERN indicator seems more useful in PC version, but the MOBILE works well enough.

What I definitely do NOT like is that in the MOBILE version, you now can NOT AID if nothing is available for Motivate or Polish - that ICON simply disappears if there are no AID items available. On the PC version you CAN still AID when nothing is open. And I can only assume the EVENT LOG will still register your visit with the NOTHING AVAILABLE message?

And yes, the EVENT LOG is now looking VERY CLUTTERED, and between it and the SPLASH SCREEN POP UPs for various events signing in LAGS and you may find one or the other POPPING in when you were in the middle of something else like GE.

DeletedUser26916

I noticed a probably unintended side effect of adding the chair indicator....

Ok, prior to chair indicator, i divided my friends list and "harvested" (sat in chair) early morning, noonish, early evening and just before bed.
I upgraded flooring to 2nd best (20% to get 25 extra coins when sitting at others' tables). And it actually proc'd quite often.

However, with a chair becoming available in any of my 128 friends so spread out time-wise (since everyone of their friends can see the open chair indicator and pounce), a tavern is almost full to full at any given moment (depending on size of table). So, instead of 20% of visiting 30ish tables, now each visit is a single event spaced well apart from other visits.

So, it turns out it is WASTED money/coin to upgrade your flooring because that 20% chance RARELY procs...

So, if you haven't upgraded your floor alot, DON'T. you will maybe see it 4-6 times total a day now typically, unless you have alot of friends with open seats open at the same time.

iamtheemperor

What I definitely do NOT like is that in the MOBILE version, you now can NOT AID if nothing is available for Motivate or Polish - that ICON simply disappears if there are no AID items available. On the PC version you CAN still AID when nothing is open. And I can only assume the EVENT LOG will still register your visit with the NOTHING AVAILABLE message?

If you go to their cities you can manually motivate or polish. The aid button being absent is a bug or some other "feature".

DeletedUser15042

Ok, prior to chair indicator, i divided my friends list and "harvested" (sat in chair) early morning, noonish, early evening and just before bed.
I upgraded flooring to 2nd best (20% to get 25 extra coins when sitting at others' tables). And it actually proc'd quite often.

However, with a chair becoming available in any of my 128 friends so spread out time-wise (since everyone of their friends can see the open chair indicator and pounce), a tavern is almost full to full at any given moment (depending on size of table). So, instead of 20% of visiting 30ish tables, now each visit is a single event spaced well apart from other visits.

So, it turns out it is WASTED money/coin to upgrade your flooring because that 20% chance RARELY procs...

So, if you haven't upgraded your floor alot, DON'T. you will maybe see it 4-6 times total a day now typically, unless you have alot of friends with open seats open at the same time.

This isnt how chance or odds work. Time between tries does not affect outcome. So, if before you ran down your entire list of 128 and somehow got to sit at each one of them in 10 minutes or whatever, there is no difference than if it took you 2 hours to sit there. Its still 20% each try.

DeletedUser13838

If you go to their cities you can manually motivate or polish. The aid button being absent is a bug or some other "feature".
On mobile I visited some people who didn't have the aid button visible and in every case they had nothing to m/p. I can't be certain but it appears the aid button on mobile only shows up if there's something to aid. In principal this is good but for the lazy player like me it's bad.

Before I would aid and even if it accomplished nothing I'd get "credit" with a msg in the players feed that "hey I tried but nothing for me to do". I can then keep on the same schedule for everyone. Now to get credit for an aid, something has to be available so I'd have to keep checking. Throws off my schedule and if someone is not collecting for whatever reason it'll get a bit annoying.

iamtheemperor

I can't be certain but it appears the aid button on mobile only shows up if there's something to aid.

My experience has been different. There have been many players without aid buttons whom I could manually polivate. And just to make certain, many players with nothing to manually polivate who still had the aid button.

TroyEdward

The ENTIRE POINT of the Aid Button was to streamline and save time. In any world I play on, I have over 100 friends - if you think I have time to actually VISIT each city your CRAZY.

FIX THE AID BUTTON ON MOBILE - It still works as it always has on PC version, MOBILE is BROKEN.

DeletedUser25273

It has been pointed out that apparently the missing AID button signals that the person hasn't logged into the game for 7 days (i.e. the game considers them inactive). You might be able to manually polish something to earn your 20 coins, but it is likely better to delete and get new friends, unless you KNOW they are just temporarily inactive, they likely will not be coming back.

DeletedUser8420

Well since the rail guns have been nerf'd and are useless, and since there is no alternative to taking a province it seems I am done with the quests for this event. Of course the prizes offered aren't all that exciting anyway so no lost.

Toppcatt

I have to dis-agree with your recommendation about NOT upgrading the Floor. I have very good luck with getting the Silver from sitting, with my rate being at least 40% of the time, and many times I'm well above 50%. I've even had many times of getting Silver from 5 straight Chairs, and my "record" is 7 straight. :)

I also have a decent rate of getting FPs, and a fairly decent rate of getting a FP and Silver from the same Chair. I actually ended up doing the last 3 Tray upgrades last, after doing the first 2, because the amount of "extra" Silver I got from the % increase, was far, far less than the total amount of Silver I got from sitting. LOL

So I guess for Players deciding about whether to do the Floor upgrades, and the getting Silver from sitting in the Chairs, should look more at what kind of luck they have for getting Silver from sitting. So far, my luck with getting Silver and FPs from sitting, is more like my Events luck, which is very good luck. This is the total opposite of my BP (from M/Ping) and Relics (from GE) luck, which is horribly rotten bad. For me and getting BPs from M/Ping, my "normal/usual" is to get 1 BP about every 2 weeks, and that is with M/Ping well over 200 Players daily. And I just went through 4 rounds of GE, with not even 1 Relic coming up. I've also never gotten a Rare relic, and have gotten an uncommon once. DOH!!! LOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser11427

It would be nice if the silver coins indicating a Tavern visit by a friend on the event list, would disappear after you visit that players Tavern. It would make it easier to only visit Taverns of those players that visit yours. They should also add the available seat arrow to the event coin.

DeletedUser14197

No one forced us to use the tavern before the indicator, we all chose to. Personally I rather liked getting a jump start to build it up before the customizations arrived. The indicator is a perk that made it more user friendly, it was certainly usable before. It took what, 2 weeks for an indicator? If they had held it back from us for the two weeks while they worked to put it in everyone would be complaining that they held back the update and were taking to long. The tavern is a cool feature filled with perks which you can use or not use, they responded to the requests of their users in a very timely manner.

If you didn't do the tavern at all in the first 2 weeks, there is a pretty good chance you would have been dropped by some of your friends.