• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.94 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

ITown

many stock up on FP packs so when new ages come out they can be unlocked quickly

Something tells me that this is the exact reason why this change is happening. I don't think Inno intends for players to skip entire ages.

DeletedUser26965

Something tells me that this is the exact reason why this change is happening. I don't think Inno intends for players to skip entire ages.
You still need goods, coin and supplies, there's also the promethium wall in AF which they'll probably do likewise in OF.

DeletedUser11991

i think it would be nice just to play foe the server has been on and off all day its down now for over two hours this is not cool this new quest better be a good one for all the play time we are all missing over the last few days

DeletedUser10789

Hey Feedback,
How about this for a Novel Idea, maybe it is time to FIX YOUR SERVERS, so people can actually get on the game and play it.
Time to PAUSE the implementation of all of the CRAP you are trying to give us and FIX THE GAME. PAUSE IT ALL and FIX it, then come back and add content that will NOT ruin our game play. Thank you and I am sure all will be grateful for an error free game so we all can actually play it.

My 2 cents worth,
Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser28374

• The Friends Tavern buildings is now animated! Now you can see the visitors having fun in your tavern.
  • We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages.
To the first item; that's more about development entertaining and impressing themselves. No harm, no foul, kind of neat.
[Edit] I thought this was the Friends Tavern but it's the city tavern, and it is neat [/edit]
To the second item; why? I don't see any improvement to game experience from this. Just the opposite.

On another note; there will be some very unhappy players once they find out the mobile services were up while the browser servers were down.
Two raiders came to my city looking for finished goods.
If you can't keep the playing field level, keep it off line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2393

I very much dislike your removal of fp packs. Please define "fp premium packs". Also, do not reset the bar timer when you get one of these "premium packs" which it currently is bring reset. Would be much more acceptable if you tagged the bar fp counts by saying 100 of them are from former fp packs, 5 of them are from hourly timer. Then you can have a max of 10 hourly timers (please change this to 24, thankx.) when you spend bar fp it deducts first from the hourly timer... so even if you have 100+5 you can still get your hourly until 100+10 as an example. This really should not be hard to do. I'm not even sure why this was a priority for inno as all your doing is basically robbing us of 1fp by resetting the timer and forcing us to dump faster, removes the strategy of using packs to gain slots.

DeletedUser27040

The timer resetting is a glitch. They patched that a couple weeks ago. It actually just stops where it is when you hit or go over 10 banked FPs; then it continues from where it paused once you go below 10. The display shows it as having reset for some reason. Refreshing the game typically resets the display back to where it should be.

It also glitches if you minimize the app shortly before receiving an hourly FP, then reopening it shortly after. I've seen well over 120 minutes displayed many times...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser10789

Why bother providing you any feedback at all, the same crap continues and the game will NEVER CHANGE, until we all decide to leave. Just like Evony when people left the game, but you all at HQ are so arrogant to think you know best, what a joke. You are the most stubborn foolish people I have ever known. The game breaks all the time and your noted lack even telling us anything, let alone saying sorry, here is 1 - FP pack for all of your troubles, but I digress. The problem is the lack of real talent over there, in fact, your company is proving every statement I have made in the past and why do I even take the time to write and tell you how you are SCREWING UP and LOSING YOUR PLAYERS. You seems to NOT care at all and once it hits your sales, then maybe your arrogant attitude might change, I doubt it. SO, keep making these STUPID changes and screwing people out of their earned Forge Point Packs, as do you even understand you are now encouraging people NOT to do the treasure hunt and/or want Forge Point Packs.? Yet, you offer them for Diamonds, anyone else see what is going on here. Wow, sales must be hurting over there. BUT you see, you idiots over there still do NOT understand basic business and basic sales tactics, I am truly shocked by who is actually running this game. I see a very bad outcome coming, if no GOOD changes are made.

FIX YOUR SERVERS and GIVE US A WORKING GAME. Do you inept developers and people running this game understand that once you turn off players, it is harder to get them back. Also, ask your sales department what is their acquisition cost in getting a new player.? I will bet you it is pretty high now, when I see your commercials all over my tv with saying go to FOE.tv. I have NEVER in my life seen such a failed business model, but maybe your leaders will understand that they are on target of becoming history, as to HOW NOT TO RUN A BUSINESS and HOW HIRING INEPT EMPLOYESS WILL COST YOU A BUSINESS. But what do I know, I see it happening and I have stated what is coming down the pike for a while now. Call me what you want, look at all my feedback and I call it as I see it. Give me another warning for my language and it will just show how you do not really want REAL feedback and you want to have people kiss your, you know what. Sorry, give me something to say good things about and I will, like GE. The game is losing players fast and yet you still implement changes without testing them properly and listening to people on Beta, YET you ask for it here. I wonder if you just ask for Feedback, because you can pick and choose what feedback you want, so you think you all look good over at HQ. Well, here is tip, SALES, NEW PLAYERS and Player Retention is the real key as to how successful a game is. If you are losing more players then gaining, YOU SHOULD WAKE UP AND SAY, WHAT"S HAPPENING. But I am sure those inept people at HQ only care about their paycheck and NOT what's really going on, as if they care about what is really going on, it would force them to look at what they are doing wrong. WAKE UP before it is too late.

The game is Screwing us out of the things we work hard for, like Blue Prints, which if no one noticed the drop rates are so low now (trying to force you to buy them with diamonds people), taking away the real drop rates on our TOR's to give us less rewards for our TOR's and GE. Lastly, giving us really junk (a nice way of saying it) rewards for GE, when you only make GE harder and harder so we will not be able to complete it like we use too. I still do, yet you have made it a lot harder. For those who doubt me, ask around in global on your worlds and then notice the real talk and not some kissing up here. These are facts that the game is making it a lot harder for those of us who play it the way it was once designed. These slight and subtle changes, you do not realize, but some of us do. Keep it up and keep playing games with your players and sooner than you think, you will not have any players. What a joke the people running this game, think we are pretty stupid. The joke is on them, keep it up and soon you will have to answer to your Board of Directors as to what happened to this cash cow.

Some of us with positions in upper management can see what is happening and see what is going on. Keep playing around with your SO Called TWEEKS, when you cannot even FIX YOUR OWN SERVERS. You are inept and you should resign your positions, RIGHT AWAY, the company needs talent and you are failing your own customers and worse you are NOT listening to our feedback, both here and Beta. You have a high level player here who is frustrated and will NOT SPEND ONE MORE DIME ON THIS GAME, until you fix the real issues and listen to (your customers and players) and FIX YOUR GAME.

Steve - LordStevie

DeletedUser26888

I agree with the feedback on "just fix the game", and the awful change on Forge Point packs? Is anyone listening to this feedback?

ALL prizes of 2, 5, 10, and more Forge Points, in the Treasure Hunt and GEx, etc., should be awarded in the same packs. Listing this change under "other" instead of improvements admits the development team did not intend this as anything but a ploy to tie people up & make more money.

I agree it is already backfiring. We lost a Leader of our Guild and a good player who left THE GAME simply because they could not justify the outrageous amount of time the recent changes demand. This thing with the Forge Points is probably the worst, and others will leave as well. I believe the net affect for Innogames income will be downward, not upward. Put it back...?

DeletedUser28449

--We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages.

Why are you making the game worse? Up till now all the updates I have seen make the game better. Please put it back to the way it was. I like getting the Fore Point Packages, and not being forced to use them when you don't want to.

DeletedUser24502

I will continue to play (for a while at least), however, I will not spend any more money on this game until FP's packs are storable. The best way to complain is and always will be with your wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

Is this part of the Changelog?

whats up.png

Champions are now Heavy Units?

DeletedUser8152

From PME on, they are indeed heavy. Been that way since PME began.

That is when champions finally become fairly decent troops.

amg777

"We added a new sorting to the inventory, so that you can find your items much faster. Forge Points packages and other consumable items will be listed at the beginning, as they are the ones used most often."
Ok, this is fine. I used the tabs to find the consumables quickly so not sure why it was needed but it's no biggie.
What you didn't tell us is that you would be reorganizing way the buildings in inventory were listed in a way that makes no sense. Before all the buildings of a certain type (i.e. military, cultural, etc) were shown together maybe across several pages but at least they were all together. Now there's no rhyme or reason (mine shows ME Bazaars, then ME Carvanasary, then EMA ad ME Champ retreats, then a PME Confectionary and so on. I have to do even more paging then I did before. SMH

Master Skills

Inno you have completely ruined the game for me. 1st with the unfair rouge hideouts given to a certain diamond player in the new world. And to put all fp's on the bar except for Gb aid. Not to be able to bank them even when you pay for premium packs. Which i just found out the hard way now i must spend over 400 fp's all at once and buy more diamonds for goods to move up the tech tree. I was a high paying customer for diamonds and premium packs but this is the last time I will ever buy diamonds again. Sorry but its inno's lose that they will not be getting another penny from me. :-(