• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.98 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave your suggestions and comments here.

Thank you!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26965

Changelog 1.98
  • The Store Building item is now able to store 'All Ages' event buildings as well. This includes the Wishing Well, the Fountain of Youth, Ritual Flame, Gong of Wisdom, Watchfire, Rogue Hideout, Drummer School, Victory Tower and the Color Guard Camp. Please note: When storing military buildings, the unlocked slots are lost! So you have to re-unlock them when you decide to place the building in the city again.
Thank you.

ITown

How much longer do we have to wait until we get an updated GB contribution window? I waste an inordinate amount of time clicking on forge packs to contribute to GBs. Please do something about this ASAP.

DeletedUser4441

How much longer do we have to wait until we get an updated GB contribution window? I waste an inordinate amount of time clicking on forge packs to contribute to GBs. Please do something about this ASAP.
There has been work on an updated GB panel for contributions ongoing on Beta for some time now. It has not moved to live server as they continue to alter the final design in response to feedback from the players.

DeletedUser8420

instead of anything new.... devs need to FIX THE BUGS AND LAG
happiness quest bug!!!
FPS point bug!!!!!

Need to
FIX what is broken and leave alone what isn't broken!!!

DeletedUser28909

Will the store building update apply to the Monastery?

DeletedUser25273

The Mpnastery isn't an 'Event Building', so likely not.

DeletedUser2355

I hope this change does not bring with it the "hanging" that it brought to BETA. Having to refresh the game continually is not my idea of fun.

DeletedUser20367

That 'seems' to be fixed now but you're right. Hope it doesn't hit here.

DeletedUser17397

fixing the store a building is the only thing on this update that's good ; )
...now give me back my hideouts i sold awhile back ; D

guess i can remove my signature of "funny how a rouge hideout cant be stored with a "store building" either, since its an event building" now

ITown

• From the contribution overview (accessible via the town hall) you are now able to open the mentioned Great Building directly instead of visiting the player.

Nice change. But you actually completely broke the GB contributions table. It's basically unusable in its current state. Now any time I click the "open" button, it resets the table back to page 1 (even though the page number says otherwise).

Not only that, but the page-jump option (where you could enter a page number and hit enter) remains broken, as it has been for 3 or 4 months now.

Do you guys even test this stuff before rolling it out?

DeletedUser24391

Several buildings are now more valuable. Namely:
  • Natural History Museum
  • Rogue Hideout
  • Drummer School
  • Zeppelin
  • Amusement Park
  • Machinegun Range
  • Toy Factor
  • Plastic Plant
  • Assault Tank Factory
  • Color Guard Camp

I cant tell the difference. Can someone give a more detailed information about this

lemur

Last November, Changelog 1.90 included this improvement:

Panacea said:
The Forge Points bar will now remember the timer of its Forge Points production when you reach or exceed 10 Forge Points. Basically, if you are to receive a new Forge Point in 15 minutes, and you then use a Large FP Package and add 10 FPs to your bar, after spending them the production timer will not reset to 60 minutes, but will instead continue from where it left off (15 minutes in this example).

That was a welcome change.

But the current update has reversed it. Whenever a Large FP Package is used, the system now erases the partially formed Forge Point — resetting the clock back to 60 minutes.

Why did you do that?

DeletedUser8152

But the current update has reversed it. Whenever a Large FP Package is used, the system now erases the partially formed Forge Point — resetting the clock back to 60 minutes.

Why did you do that?
I don't understand why a few people claim to be seeing this. I just tested it:

Here is my bar with about 30 minutes on it:
screen1.png

I bought some FPs:
screen2.png

I spent some FPs:
screen3.png

My bar did not reset.

DeletedUser9433

I don't understand why a few people claim to be seeing this. I just tested it:

Here is my bar with about 30 minutes on it:
screen1.png

I bought some FPs:
screen2.png

I spent some FPs:
screen3.png

My bar did not reset.
Because it is happening to them, just now happened to me. Plus I can only collect 100 FP's at a time then must spend some to collect more, this is very inconvenient.

DeletedUser8152

Sorry, did not mean to imply I disbelieved it was happening, but rather trying to clarify that this wasn't a deliberate part of any update.

So I would say it is a bug, should be reported to support, and we can make a bugs thread for it.

I don't understand what conditions make it happen. Are you seeing it every time your bar goes over 10?

DeletedUser20367

Sorry, did not mean to imply I disbelieved it was happening, but rather trying to clarify that this wasn't a deliberate part of any update.

So I would say it is a bug, should be reported to support, and we can make a bugs thread for it.

I don't understand what conditions make it happen. Are you seeing it every time your bar goes over 10?

It just happened to me and it was a display glitch. When I reloaded the timer was correct again.

DeletedUser20367

Just happened on three different worlds. On all of them I had 9 FP and bought the 10th to do a swap thread. Counter said 1:00 after spending them but after reloading it had the correct time.