• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Changing the Guild Name...

DeletedUser

I'm not the Founder but am the Leader of a guild. I'm trying to change the name. It gives me the option to click to change it but it won't change.

DeletedUser

Yeah, confused me because the button was lit up for me to be able to change it but when I edited it, it wouldn't change. Thanks for replying though :)

DeletedUser60

I've experienced a delay when renaming titles in the guild, it may be the same with changing the name. You think you've changed it but it doesn't show up. You can refresh and it doesn't show, you can log out and log in and it doesn't show, an hour or so later the change magically appears. That's probably what happened here too.

I see your guild name is now changed. That probably explains the sudden surge in applications I've had from players in your guild. Mucho gracias.

DeletedUser

lol.. No actually, if you did get any apps from our players it was players they were kicked or just left without explanation before the name change. Our guild is very active and makes sure everyone visits everyone daily. Using of the Market is also emphasized. I also send out a weekly guild member to every member personally 1 by 1.

Sorry to burst your bubble Bel, but your boasting about getting apps from clan hoppers or useless players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser60

Not boasting, just ball busting. You're far too sensitive Cat.

Now...if you really want to enjoy some unique guild features you should apply to The Forge.

DeletedUser

Please keep your P&P and Recruiting to the Arvahall forums. There's no need to hijack every thread here in Guides and Questions to advertise your guild. This is the only warning I will give before I start giving spankings for off topic. Thanks.