• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Changing Worlds without logging out

• Thread starter DeletedUser35744
  • Start date

DeletedUser35744

So the latest update today on iOS said that we could now change worlds without logging out and logging back in. I do not see anywhere to do this or anything that has changed to change worlds. Anyone know how to do this?

Freshmeboy

Yes...log out button right hand corner...Click that and it will send a pop up confirmation....confirm is on the right and switch world is on the left....

DeletedUser35744

When I go to settings on my iPad it just shows logout on top of the settings and when I click on it there is no switch worlds, just confirm or cancel.

DeletedUser35744

No worries. I just updated today and it said that was a feature. Just seeing if I was missing something. I know where to look for it now though.

Thanks

DeletedUser3882

No worries. I just updated today and it said that was a feature. Just seeing if I was missing something. I know where to look for it now though.

Thanks
I too got this a week (or so) ago. You’re on IPad so it settings screen should look like this....
8031537D-39BB-4B56-8754-56BEC115627B.jpeg
Select “select world” (if you currently play on more than one world) instead of the “logout” button to change to a different world without logging out.

DeletedUser35744

Not sure what's going on. It's not showing up on my iPhone or iPad. I updated both and rebooted both.

DeletedUser3882

Not sure what's going on. It's not showing up on my iPhone or iPad. I updated both and rebooted both.
I know this sucks, but good chance that if you haven’t already contacted support, their answer would be to delete/reinstall the app.

Regardless, time to contact support if you haven’t done so...

DeletedUser35744

I know this sucks, but good chance that if you haven’t already contacted support, their answer would be to delete/reinstall the app.

Regardless, time to contact support if you haven’t done so...

I did that on my phone and it didn't work. I will contact support.

DeletedUser3882

I’m curious if your system firmware was not updated if you would be able to receive any app updates?!? Worth a look at this point...