• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chat/Visit

DeletedUser17108

Bring back ability to right click to visit a persons city.

Half of chat is helping newbies get started and this is easier when you can easily take a look at their city.

If you want people to stay with the game they often need help and encouragement.

This isn't helping with that

^ ^
V

DeletedUser27028

Exactly. I'm having a hard time understanding what genius at Inno decided to remove the most useful option in that menu, instead of just adding the GB one, but if anyone over there had a gram of common sense, they would have realized that by not being able to visit a city one wouldn't be able to see how other people arrange their constructions, what other people are capable of producing and so on...
Without it, it makes no sense to try and participate in the donation to great buildings either, knowing you can't tell whether somebody is more powerful than you or not, as far as FP production goes.

Enlighten us, Inno "engineers".

DeletedUser8152

Exactly. I'm having a hard time understanding what genius at Inno decided to remove the most useful option in that menu, instead of just adding the GB one, but if anyone over there had a gram of common sense, they would have realized that by not being able to visit a city one wouldn't be able to see how other people arrange their constructions, what other people are capable of producing and so on...
Without it, it makes no sense to try and participate in the donation to great buildings either, knowing you can't tell whether somebody is more powerful than you or not, as far as FP production goes.

Enlighten us, Inno "engineers".
You can still easily visit anyone's city, by clicking on their picture in the context menu. I assume that since visiting their city is indeed the most useful option, they chose it to be the one that was easiest to pick. The new menu is also consistent with how you visit someone from the social bar (by clicking on their picture). Unfortunately any time things change, it takes a while for people to get acclimated.

DeletedUser27028

You can still easily visit anyone's city, by clicking on their picture in the context menu.
I'm sorry, how do I open that context menu, by clicking on their picture?
This is the menu I'm getting after clicking on their picture:

DeletedUser8152

Yeah the little brown box is the context menu. If you click on the smaller pic in the brown box, you go to their city.

DeletedUser27028

Yeah the little brown box is the context menu. If you click on the smaller pic in the brown box, you go to their city.

Awesome news. Thanks for that.

Foxworx - check this out, visiting cities is still possible, just not as obvious.