• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chateau Frontenac

Fizxguy

what qualifies as a “quest” for the Chateau? Just the story quest and side quests? Or does it include, the special event quests (like the Rosa Parks event that will start Monday)? Does it include the steps of the GE and the personal rewards earned there?

DeletedUser

It covers Story Quests, Side Quests, Bonus Quests, Recurring Quests (these four are in the left side of screen quest slots) and Event Quests. It does not cover GE, as they are not quests, they are encounters. It also does not increase BP or FP rewards from quests, only coin, supply, medal, goods and Diamonds

Fizxguy

It covers Story Quests, Side Quests, Bonus Quests, Recurring Quests (these four are in the left side of screen quest slots) and Event Quests. It does not cover GE, as they are not quests, they are encounters. It also does not increase BP or FP rewards from quests, only coin, supply, medal, goods and Diamonds
Thank you!

*Arturis*

Remember diamond reward from CF is only appeared once per quest per Ages, other time it just turns to medals.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes. If I remember right, the Halloween Event had a few Diamond rewards in it. Or, maybe I just got lucky with random rewards?

DeletedUser31592

Yes. If I remember right, the Halloween Event had a few Diamond rewards in it. Or, maybe I just got lucky with random rewards?
They are all random, I think, but they paid out diamonds a few times. It is so much nicer with a CF. 20 diamonds is so disappointing when you are used to more! Every time I got diamonds in a secondary city, I was really missing my CF!

DeletedUser26532

I've definitely gotten diamonds more than once from recurring quests in an age. Or do you just mean you only get the CHateau bump on the first collection? Never note the number long-term.

ODragon

I've definitely gotten diamonds more than once from recurring quests in an age. Or do you just mean you only get the CHateau bump on the first collection? Never note the number long-term.
You can get 20 diamonds from each of the recurring quests of each age. You can only get them once per quest. CF will bump that 20 up to whatever your % is.

So
-Collect X coins, you can get 20 diamonds once per age
-Collect X supplies, you can get 20 diamonds once per age
and so on.

DeletedUser29623

What about daily challenges, for those who have them? Does the Château affect them?

DeletedUser32215

so I completed a side quests of making 8 spare junk parts and the reward is suppose to be 52 semiconductors (goods) my Frontenac has something like %115 so it should be a reward of 104 goods (right?) but I only got the 52. am I missing something here or is my great building not working?

DeletedUser31592

so I completed a side quests of making 8 spare junk parts and the reward is suppose to be 52 semiconductors (goods) my Frontenac has something like %115 so it should be a reward of 104 goods (right?) but I only got the 52. am I missing something here or is my great building not working?

The 52 is with the bonus. When you click collect, the bonus is already factored in.

The normal recurring quest payout is 5 goods or 20 diamonds, regardless of age. So, with a 115% CF boost, it would turn it into 11 goods and 43 diamonds. You see the 11 goods/43 diamonds when you click collect. You never see the 5 goods/20 diamonds.

My story quest is for the end of the tech tree in my era and it pays diamonds. It has been sitting there since before I got a CF. I've loved watching the payout increase every time I level up my CF. It is up to 130 diamonds now. :D

DeletedUser32215

The 52 is with the bonus. When you click collect, the bonus is already factored in.

The normal recurring quest payout is 5 goods or 20 diamonds, regardless of age. So, with a 115% CF boost, it would turn it into 11 goods and 43 diamonds. You see the 11 goods/43 diamonds when you click collect. You never see the 5 goods/20 diamonds.

My story quest is for the end of the tech tree in my era and it pays diamonds. It has been sitting there since before I got a CF. I've loved watching the payout increase every time I level up my CF. It is up to 130 diamonds now. :D

that clears things up, thank very for the help.

DeletedUser26829

I made this for myself; I'm in CA with a L12 CF. Goods and diamonds from recurring quests are the same for all ages so info will help all. I'm mostly concerned where the goods go up as that is the day to day most important things to me.

View attachment 8817
That's a really helpful and useful summary. Thank you for sharing..