• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cities removed?

Rhyyss

Was there a change to how long before a non-played city is removed?

One my cities won't open, and it's making me nervous. I've sent in a support ticket, but I thought I would ask here too.

Lucifer1904

That depends on a few factors.

• Does the master account have more than 301 diamonds (cities SA-BA)
  • Does the master account have more than 50 diamonds on it? (IA-EMA)
  • Is the account HMA it higherb
If yes to any of these questions then the auto deletion system will ignore them. In these cases you must contact support.

If no then they system should auto delete them after 30 days. Keep in mind no system is perfect, if you have this problem contact support and find out if the city was removed or not.

Lucifer1904

Not sure why, all I know is if the city shows up as being selectable and you can not get in then their is a bug in the system whether cosmetic or in the world system. I can check on the matter but it is best to contact support.

Salsuero

Because you don't understand the proper application of that saying?

Yeah, I know what it means, but there's only one option mentioned, so...

Pretty sure I used it correctly since the options mentioned by both people are the same, only stated differently. Maybe not "exactly" as intended, but that's why I said "sounds like" in my post. Just having fun at Lucifer's expense for seemingly just repeating what the original poster wrote using different words... rhetorically. Didn't really mean for it to spark a discussion. I guess I should've known better.

Lucifer1904

The mods have a very tough job: it can be hard to keep the balance between a clean forum and a fun forum on a daily basis, and they also receive a lot of negative comments and abuse regularly. We would ask that you remain patient with all moderators and that you would be helpful and polite when talking to them; this will make their job that much easier, and in turn make the forum a more pleasant place.
- Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player - remember they play FoE too!
- The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
- If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.
-InnoGames reserves the right to remove any thread for any reason.

Forum Rules

Rhyyss

back topic, the issue was resolved, quickly and smoothly. it was a minor issue with flash. all is well.

Salsuero

Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player - remember they play FoE too!

For the record, I wasn't attempting to treat you any differently than any other player. I didn't reply to you because you are a moderator. It had ZERO to do with that. I was having fun at "another player's" expense. It was just a joke. I would've said the same thing had any other player written it.