• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

City getting junky

Portia the Benevolent

Is the bouncing gloved hand pointing to the soccer event going to be there for 21 days? Please sweet Jesus, say no.

The big red PvP exclamation point bouncing around — if you don’t play will it ever go away?

The massive event hub that could have been 1/3 the size. Why?

The city is getting downright junky.

I wonder if anyone in development gives a thought to user experience and enjoyment.

wolfhoundtoo

If you remove your army from the PVP arena you no longer get that notice.

edit: if you mean the first symbol that showed up when it first came in then I think to get rid of that you simply have to set up an army and then remove it. I don't even get the notice for when the bar is filling up now that I started then stopped pvp arena.

Last edited:

Agent327

Is the bouncing gloved hand pointing to the soccer event going to be there for 21 days?

Just pick one player and you are done.

The big red PvP exclamation point bouncing around — if you don’t play will it ever go away?

Remove your defending army

The massive event hub that could have been 1/3 the size. Why?

Because they decided on this size

The city is getting downright junky.

That's a problem you need to solve yourself.

I wonder if anyone in development gives a thought to user experience and enjoyment.

According to some players they only think about money *

* Not my opinion

dergerch

On another note: why doesn't GE have that bouncy exclamation point?
UX-wise it might be a good idea at this point to give an option to toggle those markers on/off one-by-one, so each player could decide which markers they're interested in.

wolfhoundtoo

But they are attention getting and the owners of the game (presumably) want you to see them and respond to them so I doubt they'll just let you toggle them off.