• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

city progress of players

Dursland

Fall Event has been good to me - over 200% red attack and over 150fps production added to city.

Today I make a new Jester's Stage and a new Lv9 Summerhold. You can see I already have an empty space for the Jester, and a Stage of Ages will be getting deleted for the Summerhold.

Near-future plans are to replace those Trees of Vitality above my Autumn Vineyard with Shroom Thrones, and to replace my Winter Train with roads + 3 Jumpin' Pumpkins. That will be a 15% gain to red attack plus the other stats, over the train.

Almost done with Jesters - going to fill out the rest of that space currently occupied by Blacksmiths then I'm done with them. 4 finish specials a day is good enough for me.

Got rid of Kraken for a Legendary Lodge. Going to get rid of Cape in favor of the new Halloween building. Also looking to upgrade Pergola and Archdruid Huts with Golden Tarots but don't think I can do all 4 plus upgrade the one I have, so will see what I can get.

iOY6ckF.jpg

Orius Maximus

Still working on building things up. I'm almost done though, I'm over the 50 million points, my Zeus and CdM are in the 70s CoA is 60s, and TA and Basil not far behind. I spent too much time not properly focusing on the attack GBs. I'll level once I get them to level 80 and maybe the TA too. I probably won't worry about leveling the Basil as much, because that's primarily for boosting GE5.

Orius Maximus

Here's where I'm at with Oriusburg:

Screenshot_2023-10-14-16-51-45-824_1_1.jpeg

Did some remodeling last night, and replaced my Archdruid's Hut with another Hero Tavern. Also removed the Celtic Farmstead, an old Checkmate Square and a Timeless Dojo and added the Sunhaven Palace, a Jester's Stage, Golden Goal Gyros, and the new autumn building. That boosted my attack by about 30% on everything but red defense IIRC. Didn't need the coin boost or coin rush from the druid and I just used them for AD fodder. The Buccaneer's Bay makes a coin boost anyway. I should probably remove the old Sundial Spires and the Winter Spire, but I need to add something that at least equals their combat boosts which are all blue defense IIRC. Maybe prune out the Carousels too.

I want to get in the new SAT GBs and I think I'm going to replace my Babel with the Hydra. I don't like ripping up GBs, but the Babel isn't really doing anything useful anymore. The RAH and maybe Inno Tower might get removed too. I might use the other two SAT gates to replace the Fire Pagodas.

I got a lot of empty space there at the bottom of the city but I don't want to add any more until FE. I plan to add the Space Carrier and A.I. Core once I hit AF, and the Blue Galaxy should probably go in soon too. But I don't want to have to rearrange things again too soon.

Last edited:

Orius Maximus

I have three Carousels, and I'm planning on keeping them for the time being. They give red and blue boosts, so until I have something better to replace them with, they're staying.

I make sure any building with combat boosts I replace results in a net increase of the boosts.

PJS299

Got a good unit production here in my IA city
Screenshot 2023-10-19 10.56.52.png

On the row with the Donkey Enclosures, should I replace the last three Knight's Pavilions with DEs?

Orius Maximus

I replaced Babel with a Hydra yesterday. I have the prints for the other two SAT GBs but I'm going to wait until after I level to get those in and get the city rearranged and all that.

I was poking around on the world map and found that I had a CE sector that wasn't taken and 3 TE ones. Must have forgotten about them as I pushed up into OF. I'll work on grabbing them now.

Dursland

I picked up a few sparkborns but I'm not interested in any of the specials from this event. Neither of the 2 new non-pass buildings are appealing to me and you can only get 2 golden tarots unless you spend a boatload.

So between the pass and the epic kits dropped by enemies, I have enough for second Tarot.

Already placed my first Batsy's for the self aid kits. Hoping to get 3 down and that should be all I need, to go with the finish specials.

I have 5 Golden Sparkforges in my city so far, and should pick up a 6th at 2100 progress. Not sure I'll plant more than that.

Working on GBs now too. Deleted lv13 Cape for a lv9 trading post.

Currently taking BG to 91 then will get AI Core from 11 to 40s. After that I aim to have Arc from 100 to 120 by end of the year.

Aristarchus1

I picked up a few sparkborns but I'm not interested in any of the specials from this event. Neither of the 2 new non-pass buildings are appealing to me and you can only get 2 golden tarots unless you spend a boatload.

So between the pass and the epic kits dropped by enemies, I have enough for second Tarot.

Already placed my first Batsy's for the self aid kits. Hoping to get 3 down and that should be all I need, to go with the finish specials.

I have 5 Golden Sparkforges in my city so far, and should pick up a 6th at 2100 progress. Not sure I'll plant more than that.

Working on GBs now too. Deleted lv13 Cape for a lv9 trading post.

Currently taking BG to 91 then will get AI Core from 11 to 40s. After that I aim to have Arc from 100 to 120 by end of the year.
Tower of Whispering Horrors is the best daily in the history of FOE. Nothing comes close. It happened yesterday Nov.4th and I spend all my keys to get 15 of them
And I have almost 20 Golden Sparks without paying diamonds. Hallo-23 has the best prizes ever.
The main Hallo building is probably Top5 or Top7 ever.

Dursland

Small update of my city before Winter Event starts:

9YckwlS.jpg

As you can see I got all my Halloween goodies down, including that 5th lab produced by Spectral Steed. Ended up going for Gold League in Halloween, which was so high on US29 that it pushed me to that third golden Tarot in the prize line. Having 3 tarots is great, the finish all supply productions are stacking up. Production quests in events are no longer a problem.

Got that neat lv1 Tower of Champions as well.

Red boost: 2862/1779%

Blue boost: 2133/1877%

GBG boost: 3191/2108%

ScreamingZiva

I finally redesigned my city. I still have to build the new GBs but overall I'm pretty happy with it and have room to grow:
messy.jpg
That didn't take long and my city is packed and a mess again. I want to keep my farm, my Japanese corner, and my Forge Bowl city but I'm not sure what to get rid of. There are some buildings I know I can scrap (Olympic Treasury, Colossus, Halloween houses) but I think I only have a couple store buildings so I'd have to scrap them for good. I'm thinking it's time to start getting rid of some of my GBs. :(