• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Close Encounters of the GE Kind

DeletedUser26965

My Guild the League of Gentlemen prides itself on its GE record - 45 Golds 4 Silvers and 0 Bronze.
This week with 1 day and 12hrs to go we are up against the Lava Walkers from Qunrir. This is going to be a nail biter!!
View attachment 6202

Go the LoG!
I must say that's quite impressive. How does your guild get so many of its members to do so much in GE? Do you have at least a level 1 requirement or something?

Darth Mole

We have a 16 encounter minimum - but we're a tight guild of 50+ It's frantic at the moment with 30 having completed level 64 and everyone helping each other out with trades.

However we're getting our mule handed to use by the lava walkers - if anyone has any contact with them please pass on my compliments on a darn good fight.
GE2.png

DeletedUser26965

We have a 16 encounter minimum - but we're a tight guild of 50+ It's frantic at the moment with 30 having completed level 64 and everyone helping each other out with trades.

However we're getting our mule handed to use by the lava walkers - if anyone has any contact with them please pass on my compliments on a darn good fight.
View attachment 6249
I'm not sure what tight guild means, like everyone has been in the guild a long time? In one guild I was in we had a level 1 requirement but we also had a lot of new players and it was relatively speaking a newer guild though I thought we did pretty well given that, typically 80-85% a week. Another guild I'm in has been around for years, has no GE requirement and typically does around 60%, might get 80% if people start going nuts throwing messages out to get more done but to get 100%+ seems out of the realm.

DeletedUser26965

hey! thanks darth mole! i'm from lava walkers. sorry to say you wont win, but we will, so we are happy :D lol.
was a great match-up! current score lava walker 124.0% LoG 117.4%
were only expecting 110% or so out of you, so you surprised us and made us get to work.

we are fresh off pulling off a monster upset last week.... so we are still fired up and going strong
prnt.sc/g8cih0View attachment 6280
HA! Savage from my world, wow, you guys and the other guild gave them their first 3rd place, must have been a real stinger for them so my sympathies but what a great very tight race I see, very good! How do you all get such good GE'rs?

Darth Mole

Wow Empireforger - you guys really are seasoned veterans!! I doff my hat and the League salutes you for a fantastic fight. Let's hope we don't meet again too soon! With 8hrs to go the fat lady is definitely warming up.

2 weeks ago - Savage getting 3rd place with 128% - who'da thunk it?!

DeletedUser26120

Yeah that is really hardcore to make 128% and still get 3rd lol.