• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CLOSED Game is sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All you bullies and scammers on here taking advantage of new players is sad. You high score is nothing to me, I can excel in this game real fast as well, it takes of dedication only. Kids, if you want to learn about life later on when your older, play this game. Bunch of bullies, Scammers, and Fake people. But I sure this will get deleted or trolls here.

DeletedUser

Well I agree that any game where you deal with real people will teach you about life.

Something is different about this game, the groups are way better that are formed during this whole process. I should had sad the game is sad, its the way these high levels act that is real sad towards new players.

DeletedUser

1355355194531419935troll-md.png

DeletedUser15042

All you bullies and scammers on here taking advantage of new players is sad. You high score is nothing to me, I can excel in this game real fast as well, it takes of dedication only. Kids, if you want to learn about life later on when your older, play this game. Bunch of bullies, Scammers, and Fake people. But I sure this will get deleted or trolls here.
You mad? You sound mad.

DeletedUser9433

Place your anger where it really belongs, at yourself, shore up those defenses, collect on time and remember an attack without a plunder costs you nothing. Understand that the war aspect of this game means some will win and some will lose. Don't be a loser and whine, be a winner and gloat. Enjoy the game and learn, these bullies as you call them (that word is so overused and misunderstood these days) are simply playing the game by the rules. It is a near certainty you have used an advantage over someone else in your life so were you a bully then? If so then consider this payback, perhaps that will ease your pain.

DeletedUser25385

I'm always on the scam, I'm going to change my name to Erin of the Scammers, its what I do in this game.

DeletedUser

Not very succinctly phrased, but I absolutely agree with the sentiment.

DeletedUser9347

Place your anger where it really belongs, at yourself, shore up those defenses, collect on time and remember an attack without a plunder costs you nothing. Understand that the war aspect of this game means some will win and some will lose. Don't be a loser and whine, be a winner and gloat. Enjoy the game and learn, these bullies as you call them (that word is so overused and misunderstood these days) are simply playing the game by the rules. It is a near certainty you have used an advantage over someone else in your life so were you a bully then? If so then consider this payback, perhaps that will ease your pain.
first time I heard the true answer to the "i hate this game because I'm not doing well argument" that all these plunder based post are really saying.

DeletedUser

I dont get plundered and I survive my attacks, WAR IS FINE!

I was talking about higher scored people being bullies and scamming in the game. Maybe everyone should only have one world from now on, swapping for main worlds. The two account people are in high numbers also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first time I heard the true answer to the "i hate this game because I'm not doing well argument" that all these plunder based post are really saying.

I didn't say anything about plunder? read it again

DeletedUser

20:35: Thundro Crushman: You don't make supplies, Drunk?
20:35: DI2UNK: ya I have farms
20:35: Thundro Crushman: If you make supplies, you're never done. Five minute schedule.
20:35: Thundro Crushman: Sleep four minutes, refresh, repeat.
20:35: DI2UNK: I got 850k in supplies lol
20:36: Selex: and i i have 18 mill. i still produce :p
20:36: DI2UNK: deleting 2 farms for St Marks as soon as I can
20:36: Thundro Crushman: Selex knows. If you're sleeping, your game is lame.
20:36: DI2UNK: my gameplay is on target, got plenty =) I am blessed
20:37: DI2UNK: my cup is over full
20:37: Thundro Crushman: Think of all the supplies you lose when you sleep.
20:37: DI2UNK: I plan ahead
20:37: Thundro Crushman: How sad for you. How unutterably sad.
20:37: DI2UNK: I dont, I am on an 8 hour cycle
20:37: DI2UNK: game is always making
20:38: DI2UNK: what? sad?
20:38: DI2UNK: thats rude
20:38: Thundro Crushman: All those supplies...
20:38: DI2UNK: I am good, ty =)
20:38: DI2UNK: not sad though, that was rude
20:40: DI2UNK: wow this game, just say whatever you want lol
20:40: DI2UNK: odd
20:41: Thundro Crushman: Do you hear their voices?
20:41: DI2UNK: LOGOUT logout heh
20:41: DI2UNK: ya lol
20:42: DI2UNK: haha
20:42: Thundro Crushman: All those supplies? The ones that will never have a home because you are on 8-hour cycle instead of 5-minute?
20:42: DI2UNK: ya are going to get crazy again, arnet ya
20:42: DI2UNK: then blame it on me lol
20:43: Selex: but his 8 hr will get motivated more than 5 mins
20:43: Thundro Crushman: They are saying, please don't kill me, Daddy, I want to live.
20:43: DI2UNK: right, I get double
20:43: DI2UNK: even my coins too
20:44: DI2UNK: Selex see it =)
20:47: Selex: variety is the spice of life
20:47: Thundro Crushman: NO! There is only ONE way to play! Everyone must be the same!
20:47: Selex: Then you must be like ME
20:48: DI2UNK: well if I was asking for help, maybe
20:48: DI2UNK: but since I am not, move on =P
20:48: Thundro Crushman: YOU SHALL NOT PASS
20:48: DI2UNK: oh I passed ya, long time ago lol
20:49: Thundro Crushman: Um...no? Maybe look again.
20:51: Thundro Crushman: My score is larger. I have twice as many GBs, twice as many battle wins, three times as many medals, and I started after you.
20:51: Thundro Crushman: I have passed you by every single objective measure.
20:52: DI2UNK: please stop
20:52: DI2UNK: really
20:52: DI2UNK: i'll bbl
20:52: DI2UNK: this is odd
20:52: Thundro Crushman: It's all the supplies, screaming for their lives. They haunt me.

DeletedUser

if you like single players game like this, ignore everyone who is odd or rude to you, best advice =)

DeletedUser12860

Im really quite confused by your post. I'm not on global as much as you but I lurk... Often. I didn't see a single negative word in what you posted above other than the guy who was joking about constantly doing 5 min productions.

I am very quick to jump if someone is being treated inappropriately and I cannot say that it has even crossed my mind in our global chats. I don't know what your fuss is about, but from what I see you are always cutting up with someone and from what it sounds you went a little far earlier. I'm not doing this for people to start busting you up, just being unbiased and honest.

I'm nowhere near the biggest, but I'm closer to that than the smallest.. If you have any real issues or there is something more legitimate than what you have provided, message me and I'll try to help. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.