• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Coins generator St. Mark's Basilica

NobleGhadab

Hello,
I need to generate Coins, what is the best building to do that?
I have St. Mark's Basilica but I did not fully understood the first 90 collected Coins productions are boosted by a percentage. Is it only 90 coins that are boosted?
Thanks

Expletive Deleted

It is the first 90 buildings that offer coins when you collect them.
So it goes like this
1- colect St. Marks. (You now have 90 collections boosted by x%)
2- the next 90 buildings you collect will have their coin output boosted by x%.

Ebeondi Asi

I have St Mark in all three cities. Between level 85 and 100. It used to be more important, but now there are a few Event buildings that daily make 100%Coin boost. which may be more to a players style?
For new players remember the St Mark is boosting other buildings in your City that produce Coins. This includes houses (if you are still using houses) and St Marks produces some Goods too. The more Event buildings you have that make s Coins, the more St Marks makes good sense to have.
(Also remember you can convert Coins into Forge Points. With my Coins I have converted to make something like 27,000 Forge Points from Coins. My current cost is 505 Million Coins per Forge point and I still convert many every day. I like St Marks as it helps my cities produce a Billion Coins a day (each) With St Marks alone that would actually be 550 million. but I toss in a dozen 100% Boost Bottles to pump it up to a Billion. (soon 100% coin boost will be limited to en a day)
St Mark really shines when you have some or a lot of Event Buildings that also produce Coins daily. Then it becomes more worth having.

With all bits in Foe. a player has to really think it over and decide for themselves if any bit would be a blessing or a waste of time.

and finally if you do the five Diamond collect all. The St Marks will automatically be used in the collection if it is timed to flip with the collect all.

Frostblade

In addition to useful info said, here are 2 advices to keep in mind if you have SMB:

1. Don't place any short time coin collecting buildings such as terrace farm into your city because it will drain your 90x bonus in vain!
Terrace farms bring very little coins every 5m, so you'll end up wasting 90x bonus on worthless income and miss larger collections due to wasted bonus.

2. You need to calculate to have no more than 90 collections per day in your city to achieve maximum efficiency from SMB.
This means you'd prefer to place the best coin collection buildings into your city up to a maximum of 90 collections combined.

Darkest.Knight

I put up SMB before any others, it was my first complete set of BP's; I kept it and lvl'd to 103. So far I've purchased 85000 FP's and purchase a random number daily. lol, it's makes any of the collect coin quests really easy, my Eagle Mountains produce over 9M/day. For now I'll keep the building, it may eventually go since as mentioned other items also boost coin production.