• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Come on Inno Open more Guild Levels 76+++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I amended the original proposal, but come on. A decent special building to add to an individual's city wouldn't be a bad reward. Think of all the guilds this would motivate to get to level 100?
I don't disagree with your premise/motivation, but the developers have said they don't want proposals with new buildings/items/rewards. It's not my call to ignore that. I have moved it back to Proposals.

Emberguard

A decent special building to add to an individual's city wouldn't be a bad reward. Think of all the guilds this would motivate to get to level 100?
If they’re not motivated by 2,555 FPs at lvl 75 (amount per year, 7 per day) then I’d question whether any additional reward would. Not saying 100 lvls wouldn’t be filled by some guilds and certainly not saying there shouldn’t be a reward for that, just that I don’t agree the logic holds as to what would get them to put the work in if they weren’t already going for the goal of max lvl.

If they’re not willing to do the steps prior then they won’t ever get to the final step. It’d be just like with settlements upgrading the Yggdrasil to being the best building in the game for the space and players that weren’t interested before still refusing to do settlements

The target audience for lvl 100 rewards isn’t going to be guilds that don’t care about lvl. It’ll be the same guilds that were always aiming to complete what’s available regardless of the reward

Last edited:

Master Skills

Come on Inno we have been waiting for more levels past 75 for a long long time. I have put all my HoF in storage because of this which i guess is just a waste to have them in your city!!! Please FIX

Last edited:

DeletedUser17122

If they’re not motivated by 2,555 FPs at lvl 75 (amount per year, 7 per day) then I’d question whether any additional reward would. Not saying 100 lvls wouldn’t be filled by some guilds and certainly not saying there shouldn’t be a reward for that, just that I don’t agree the logic holds as to what would get them to put the work in if they weren’t already going for the goal of max lvl.

If they’re not willing to do the steps prior then they won’t ever get to the final step. It’d be just like with settlements upgrading the Yggdrasil to being the best building in the game for the space and players that weren’t interested before still refusing to do settlements

The target audience for lvl 100 rewards isn’t going to be guilds that don’t care about lvl. It’ll be the same guilds that were always aiming to complete what’s available regardless of the reward

2555 a year? Thats all? Heck I think i make more than that in 4 days. 2555 is chump change.

Agent327

Nah, that might be too much. I am reminded of the time that INNO changed the way they awarded ranking points, resulting in players losing points. To make up for it, they released special decorations called "Awards" that provided, not happiness, but only those ranking points.

Your memory isn't that good. The award gives happiness and rankingpoints.

Agent327

Most of the power acquired comes from GvG. GvG is something that only a small part of all players can play, so they have an advantage towards those that can't. Only a limited number of Guilds will profit from these higher levels. It will make the difference between guilds and players only bigger.

Apart from that it is a proposal in the same category as suggestions concerning GvG. It will happen, or it will not happen. Proposing it will not have any influence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

I copied this from the Guild Battlegrounds announcement, which was posted on May 21st:

Will more guild levels be added?
Currently some guilds are at max level . Yes, more guild levels will be added.

Emberguard

2555 a year? Thats all? Heck I think i make more than that in 4 days. 2555 is chump change.
If 2.5k is chump change what makes you think your original suggestion of 3.6k is so much better that players would jump 100 guild lvls to get it?

It doesn’t have to be a lot on its own. It’s not meant to be. It’s meant to supplement what you get elsewhere just as event buildings don’t work solo to complete your game

The biggest thing to keep in mind for guild lvls is it doesn’t distinguish between a 5 day old bronze player and a 5 year old SAM player. 7 FP a day is a massive difference in growth acceleration between having it and not having it

DeletedUser30312

I copied this from the Guild Battlegrounds announcement, which was posted on May 21st:

Will more guild levels be added?
Currently some guilds are at max level . Yes, more guild levels will be added.

There you go. No vote from me, since it's already going to happen.

The idea of new guild flags being awarded by reaching guild levels isn't a bad one though, I might support it if it were in a separate proposal.

DeletedUser27860

Proposal

Please open more guild levels, our guild has been stuck on Level 75 for over a year. This is crazy!!!!

Current System (if applicable)

Guild Level 75 is the top level.

Details

Guild Level 75 has been the top level for over a year. More levels need opened and better prizes need to be given to guilds that get to level 76-100. Maybe a really cool Avatar that only guilds at level 100 can use. I think there are other options that could be placed in each individuals city that would also be very beneficial and appreciated by these guilds that have spent years playing this game. What a huge accomplishment!

OR.....If nothing else, just open more levels and keep with the same outdated/limited reward format!!!!

Abuse Prevention

It takes EXTREMELY long amounts of time to get to level 75. Reward the guilds that do so.

Visual Aids

New/better rewards.

Conclusion

This should have been done months ago. Several guilds on several servers have made level 75.

True, higher levels are harder to get and should give more meaning, and high guilds shouldn't be punished for leveling quickly because other people don't know how to play, you don't need gvg just a bunch of Hall of Fames.. people that make excuses make me sick.

DeletedUser27478

It would be great if there were finally more levels - we've been topped out for over a year! Makes all those HOFs and all the prestige completely useless. There should be some reward for all this!

DeletedUser17122

If 2.5k is chump change what makes you think your original suggestion of 3.6k is so much better that players would jump 100 guild lvls to get it?

It doesn’t have to be a lot on its own. It’s not meant to be. It’s meant to supplement what you get elsewhere just as event buildings don’t work solo to complete your game

The biggest thing to keep in mind for guild lvls is it doesn’t distinguish between a 5 day old bronze player and a 5 year old SAM player. 7 FP a day is a massive difference in growth acceleration between having it and not having it

All, I am saying is that there should be a "worthwhile" reward for a guild to get level 100. It takes several years to get to this point now matter how you do it. An extra FP a day is like a slap in the face. Its like how we used to get 10 coins for aiding someone when we were in Oceanic Age. Reward doesn't fit.

Sig the Great

Proposal

Please open more guild levels, our guild has been stuck on Level 75 for over a year. This is crazy!!!!

Details

Guild Level 75 has been the top level for over a year. More levels need opened and better prizes need to be given to guilds that get to level 76-100. Maybe a really cool Avatar that only guilds at level 100 can use. I think there are other options that could be placed in each individuals city that would also be very beneficial and appreciated by these guilds that have spent years playing this game. What a huge accomplishment!

OR.....If nothing else, just open more levels and keep with the same outdated/limited reward format!!!!

Abuse Prevention
Proposal

Details

Abuse Prevention

It takes EXTREMELY long amounts of time to get to level 75. Reward the guilds that do so.

Visual Aids

New/better rewards.

Conclusion

This should have been done months ago. Several guilds on several servers have made level 75.

Visual Aids

New/better rewards.

Conclusion

Yeah ,what gives Inno? We have been level 75 for over a year! why has this NOT been done yet? please advise.
Proposal

Details

Abuse Prevention

Visual Aids

New/better rewards.

Conclusion

DeletedUser17122

Most of the power acquired comes from GvG. GvG is something that only a small part of all players can play, so they have an advantage towards those that can't. Only a limited number of Guilds will profit from these higher levels. It will make the difference between guilds and players only bigger.

Apart from that it is a proposal in the same category as suggestions concerning GvG. It will happen, or it will not happen. Proposing it will not have any influence.

You can get tons of power from HOFs and GE. GVG is not required. Besides, just because you dont do GVG doesnt mean your guildmates dont, so I think your concern isn't appropriate. If you dont like GVG you can tell Inno that, but they wont likely do anything about changing GVG.

Status
Not open for further replies.