• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Communicate Status of System Failure Please!

Raven Prophecy

It would be really great if Inno would post updates to the known bug that impacted players' ability to play the game. Normal SOP would be to make a formal announcement and give regular updates so we are not wasting our time trying to get updates from the Inno, forums, guildmates, global chat, etc... It has been way more than 24 hours since this began, you would think that would be enough time to communicate out something. :mad:

UBERhelp1

Since what began? Everything has been working fine for me? Maybe give some details and we'd be able to figure out the problem.

Ebeondi Asi

That is almost funny. Except I play three Worlds have been on all day on PC zero problems. Zero.
Thursday opening GbG in one world was not able to play for twenty minutes. no entry . Then able to get in, and play for ten minutes slow... then all OK. OK ever since. The other two Worlds normal play. slow because GbG opening (I flip between the three Worlds to get in as many fights as I can) and ever since normal. no glitches. no problems.
So I must be the one exception out of all US game players according to blanket.
Except.. I am in three large Guilds, Seventy players or more.. And gee all the players that are usually on, have been on. No problems. So maybe they too are the only players in all of Foe who are able to get on? what an odd coincidence!!!
Must be.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

That is almost funny. Except I play three Worlds have been on all day on PC zero problems. Zero.
Thursday opening GbG in one world was not able to play for twenty minutes. no entry . Then able to get in, and play for ten minutes slow... then all OK. OK ever since. The other two Worlds normal play. slow because GbG opening (I flip between the three Worlds to get in as many fights as I can) and ever since normal. no glitches. no problems.
So I must be the one exception out of all US game players according to blanket.
Except.. I am in three large Guilds, Seventy players or more.. And gee all the players that are usually on, have been on. No problems. So maybe they too are the only players in all of Foe who are able to get on? what an odd coincidence!!!
Must be.
No, it's not funny. One of my active worlds and at least one of my Diamond farms has been having problems being able to access the Army Management screen. Which, if you know how battle works, means I am unable to initiate a fight on those two worlds. It may affect more of my Diamond farms, but I haven't tried fighting on all of them yet. I don't play on mobile for the vast majority of my playing time, almost exclusively on laptop/PC. Besides all that, Inno has already said that it is a known issue, both here on the Forum and also when I sent in a support ticket.

Ebeondi Asi

Yes but unlike blanket, who seems to think the problem is 100% (and at whom my sarcasm was aimed) i was writing that no one I'm connected to has any problems. So it is not such a big deal overall, (yes to those who cannot play it is a big deal) l. Plus not only my Guilds, the Guilds we are partnered with in GbG have no problem anyone is mentioning either.
That some Foe players are having issues is clear. I am not denying that. What I am denying is that it is everyone. It seems more like a small percentage of players are affected.

Last edited:

Angry.Blanket

Yes but unlike blanket, who seems to think the problem is 100% (and at whom my sarcasm was aimed) i was writing that no one I'm connected to has any problems. So it is not such a big deal overall, (yes to those who cannot play it is a big deal) l. Plus not only my Guilds, the Guilds we are partnered with in GbG have no problem anyone is mentioning either.
That some Foe players are having issues is clear. I am not denying that. What I am denying is that it is everyone. It seems more like a small percentage of players are affected.
Everyone in my guild, many that are on GbG map with us., But like you said no big deal I haven't been able to play on my main for 3 days.
Yes my other worlds 0 problems for any one. Likely 2 more to go before the devs come back to work Monday.

The Lady Redneck

I have had a few freeze ups and a crash or two, and lag in GVG and GBG. But no more than is normal and to be expected before an Event is being added,or a change is being implemented. Glitches have always happened when the designers/devs are tinkering behind the scenes. Some times hardly noticable, other times they affect a load of people. At least this time INNO has said they are aware there is a problem and is not just coming out with the bog standard "clear your cache" response.

Angry.Blanket

I have had a few freeze ups and a crash or two, and lag in GVG and GBG. But no more than is normal and to be expected before an Event is being added,or a change is being implemented. Glitches have always happened when the designers/devs are tinkering behind the scenes. Some times hardly noticable, other times they affect a load of people. At least this time INNO has said they are aware there is a problem and is not just coming out with the bog standard "clear your cache" response.
This is a Uceria issue, I have 0 problems in EN, no lags or crashes of any kind. Uceria is 100% of the time , either get internal error and cant fight or UI is broken and unusable, never both at the same time and always one of the 2.

Be Chuille

Devs might be doing an A/B test on behind the scenes stuff. That would explain why it is affecting some worlds and not others.
Houndsmoor is buggy, has lags, and things do not always appear as they should. Windows open with things missing. Refresh, try again and sometimes that helps for a bit.

Raven Prophecy

At least for S world, it is a rolling disaster! You either get your popup windows only partially showing with major lag or if that is working then whenever you click on the attack button in any part of the game you get an error message and your game reboots. This has been going on since Wednesday or Thursday last week and when you submit a ticket they just reply they are aware of the issue, This is really messing up GbG, GvG, and GE not to mention everything else. It would be nice to actually have Inno be proactive and share the issue and status.

Screenshot-2023-02-19-151941.jpg

Graviton

Since the INNO developers don't work weekends.... they should only do updates on Monday or Tuesday at the latest....
But that would require good customer service skills....
and pager duty which Inno likely never had. They go home on Friday and turn their work phones off and mop up any mess on Monday.

And really, that is just unacceptable for a company that makes as much as Inno does and for a game that runs 24x7. There are bound to be bugs in a release now and then and it's both negligent and dismissive of their paying customers to not have people available 24x7 to fix things.

This is a Uceria issue, I have 0 problems in EN, no lags or crashes of any kind. Uceria is 100% of the time , either get internal error and cant fight or UI is broken and unusable, never both at the same time and always one of the 2.
I’m one of those in ucernia and there has been multiple tickets sent in from this world. Chat is full of players trying to figure out ways to circumvent this problem. Doesn’t matter the size of the guild either. To have Moderators downsize this shows the moderator biased thread here in forums is just that.. As much $$ as inno try to squeeze out of us you think there would be some sort of announcement. They’re always wanting members to join their team of moderators and be the stewards of this game but yet there is no backup from them.

Ebeondi Asi

What are the moderators supposed to do? exactly? They have zero control over the problem. And IMO they are just as in the dark as anyone else and can only say what they said until someone gives them some info.
As for missing out a few days in a game that last over ten years....LOL
I admit I would be unhappy f it happened to me. But i would do my best to enjoy the holiday, instead of crabbing it is like WWIII started.