• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Continents

DeletedUser31176

Hi,

I conquered all the "North-America" and the "Europe" continent. I see clouds on the others. How the other continents are activated to be able to travel to those?

Thanks,

Ezequiel

DeletedUser26120

On the last map where you fought there should be a boat/plane, click that and it takes you to world map.

DeletedUser31176

Hi! It does, but I have no availabe continents to travel. There are clouds all over the available continents. See attached print screen. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser26120

Hi! It does, but I have no availabe continents to travel.
You are supposed to have to scout to the new continent. So there is something somewhere you haven't clicked on yet - check all the surrounding areas of all maps.

DeletedUser31176

Is there a new continent for the Modern Area? I explored the map and I completed all the maps for Bronze to Colonial Age, Industrial Age and Progresive Age. Do I need to do something to activate a new map? The only I see available is the one called "Guild Continent Map"

Thanks,

DeletedUser31176

I'm on the Progressive Era map with 10/10 provinces adquired, and there is one ship available. When clicking on the ship it is taking me back again to the world map with the same continents available. Am I missing something? Thanks

DeletedUser26120

Yes something is missing, I recommend you contact support.

DeletedUser28549

Yes something is missing, I recommend you contact support.
Were you able to figure this out? I'm finding the same results. There is a plane but when I click on it doesn't do anything. I have rechecked and all providences' have been completed and there is no scout anywhere.

DeletedUser26120

No, I honestly believe you guys are just missing something somewhere. That's why I suggested to contact support, they can look at your game and say where it is.

DeletedUser26965

You need to click on the Plane in the upper right corner to scout to ME, it should have a coin cost on it. If not refresh or close out browser and reopen then check if there, also make sure you're not also in the middle of scouting somewhere else. That will get you there then you have to scout the first Province. But if you still don't see the plane or can't click on it with all Provinces conquered and after refreshing/closing with your scout available to do so then like Dur says file a ticket.

PE to ME2 - Copy.PNG

DeletedUser28549

You need to click on the Plane in the upper right corner to scout to ME, it should have a coin cost on it. If not refresh or close out browser and reopen then check if there, also make sure you're not also in the middle of scouting somewhere else. That will get you there then you have to scout the first Province. But if you still don't see the plane or can't click on it with all Provinces conquered and after refreshing/closing with your scout available to do so then like Dur says file a ticket.

View attachment 6201

Thank you. The refresh did it. Appreciate it.