• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Counter Attacks

DeletedUser31206

Why is it that sometimes our troops don't always counter attack? I'm not talking about when attacked by troops that can attack from a far because that be impossible, but I have noticed that sometimes when our troops are attacked when up close they don't always counter attack.

DeletedUser32389

Most artillery units don’t counterattack, and most units only have one counterattack per round.

DeletedUser9624

Not sure of your age but the Dragon Drone doesnt allow a unit to counter attack it. Hootengoben pretty much covered the other possibilities.

DeletedUser31206

Thank you that answers my question.
As to my ages In X I'm in LMA, in Y I'm in EMA, and Z I'm in IA.

DeletedUser

Ranged units generally don't have the counter-attack capability, either.

DeletedUser30312

Yes, close range units only get 1 counter a round. This is one of the ways of exploiting rogues, at least in the early ages, BTW. When that rogue gets transformed, it will counter if it was attacked at close range, and it doesn't change into a ranged or artillery unit (which you shouldn't use with rogues anyway because of their low defense). This can really mess up the AIs units for a fairly easy victory.