• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] cultural building mission

DeletedUser

Hi I am now at at this game. I just started and I am stuck. I am on the mission building cultural. The only building that I can buy is the theatre. It cost 100 diamonds. I just got 30 diamonds when I register. I read in the forums that I can get diamonds in the missions. But I have not received any diamonds missions yet, so I can not make my citizens happy without completing the missions. I refused to buy diamonds especially at the very beginning of the game. how can I complete this mission because I cant move on in the game and If I cant move on in the I will not play.

DeletedUser

You're misunderstanding something, since there is no mission that requires you to use diamonds. I am guessing that you need to build a cultural building, in which case there are multiple to choose from, not just one that requires diamonds. Buildings like a school, tavern, or a stone circle all count towards a cultural building. If you can't afford these, then be sure to stay active and collect coins/supplies until you can.

DeletedUser

I do assure you I do only have 1 cultural building that is it just 1. The theatre and it does cost 100 diamonds. still cant move on.

DeletedUser73

If you research construction, you will be able to build a stone circle, which does not cost any diamonds.

If the mission is to make your citizens happy, you could also build some decorations.

DeletedUser

A tree is a decoration rather than a cultural building, but I'm not sure what specific quest he's talking about or whether it allows decorations as well.