• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

cultural settlement bonus runs

lupo1023

after completing all the runs for a cultural settlement, the player has the option of doing a bonus run with the final reward being some number of forge points. why does the 'grand prize' not start over i.e. level 1, upgrade kit, upgrade kit,..., level 1 upgrade kit, upgrade kit, etc. ? so we could get multiple settlement buildings, e.g. a second yggdrasil.

Sharmon the Impaler

How many levels would you suggest ? That would be a game killer unfortunately. Several heavily overpowered players would dominate the game for sure because settlements take time and a new player could never catch up to a player with 3-7 years worth of settlement buildings.

Agent327

after completing all the runs for a cultural settlement, the player has the option of doing a bonus run with the final reward being some number of forge points. why does the 'grand prize' not start over i.e. level 1, upgrade kit, upgrade kit,..., level 1 upgrade kit, upgrade kit, etc. ? so we could get multiple settlement buildings, e.g. a second yggdrasil.

It doesn't start over cause devs have decided it shouldn't.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager

Thanks for your question. The reason behind this is that the settlement playthroughs provide a selection of prizes and building upgrades right up to the final upgrade, and that the building provided is unique - there is only ever supposed to be one in your city. Each settlement has a unique building and each can only provide one of its special building to your city. It was felt to have more than one would potentially unbalance the game. We will nonetheless pass on your feedback to the developers