[Guide] Cultural Settlements Guide (2.1)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by UBERhelp1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Good info, but until it hits the live servers, we don't know if it will come to the US servers. We've seen in other threads the EN server has different completion requirements, for all we know this change is headed there.

This is one of many reasons why Spoilers such as this are discouraged on forums other than the Beta Forum. It's also the reason why there are Spoiler Tags. While it's always fun to be the first with the 'news', I'd appreciate it if folks would stop posting Spoilers (from to root 'to spoil') to the Forum and wait for announcements to be made before Spoiling.

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  2. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Well, I'll hold out on editing that part of the guide until we find out whether this change is coming to US servers, but thanks for the information. I'll keep an eye out.

3. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Well, it looks like @qaccy was right, we now have to have both 1200 diplomacy and 4 cultural goods buildings. Guide updated accordingly. If I missed a spot where it mentions that, please tell me.

4. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Active Member

Don't want to sound picky, but the chart at the beginning of Part 3 could use a spoiler of its own.
    Very well written proposal, though! I look forward to more content from you. :)

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  5. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Thanks for pointing that out! I must have missed that when I put everything in spoilers ;)

Super Catanian likes this.
  6. Super Catanian

No problem! Also, in Part 4, right after the Huts Strategy Spoiler, I saw this...

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  7. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Argh... I knew I missed that somewhere but didn't know where! :oops: Thanks again! :)

8. Super Catanian

Always happy to help another fellow player. Happy Forging!! :D

9. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

You too! Good luck on your settlements!