• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Daily Challenge - defeat army

Bonobas

Hi, there... :)
Is there any way to avoid the "defeat army" quests in Daily Challenges?
For example, if I delete all my army and military buildings, will they still appear?
Thanks.
And have a good day! :)

Agent327

Deleting army and militairy buildings does not help. Only thing you can do is make notes of all the challenges, so you can pick the other one if you know that one does not have a "defeat army" mission.

Bonobas

Deleting army and militairy buildings does not help. Only thing you can do is make notes of all the challenges, so you can pick the other one if you know that one does not have a "defeat army" mission.

Does it mean same challenges have always the same missions? Like Indian Palace Chest will always have "defeat army" mission?

Agent327

Does it mean same challenges have always the same missions? Like Indian Palace Chest will always have "defeat army" mission?

Not the same, but from my experience you are more likely to find the defeat x army challenge in a militairy chest than in another chest.