• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenge - Solve all encounters of difficulty II in the Guild Expedition

ScreamingZiva

Is this challenge new? I've seen solve difficulty I but I haven't seen difficulty II before ... and on a Tuesday no less?

1676382372521.png

I know I can swap it out but this just doesn't seem fair to pop on a Tuesday.

UBERhelp1

Better get fighting! I've never seen that either. The Tuesday thing doesn't really matter - it just grabs from a pool of possible quests that could be completed, and it saw that GE was open.

You'd think there would be time locks on certain quests such as this for GE, but I guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makes me wonder though - why aren't there any GBG quests or PvP Arena quests?

Johnny B. Goode

I've gotten it multiple times. Only in one of my active cities, though, if memory serves. It's the one where I most frequently finish all 4 levels.

Mor-Rioghain

I've also gotten it before and strangely enough when I swap it, I see the "finish all encounters of Level 1." Go figure. ;p

Dursland

I got that once, had to spend medals on a few attempts to finish it. Funny enough today I have 'finish level 1'. I'm like ah perfect, the easy one lol.

xivarmy

Got it pretty early in Dilmun once. Also on a tuesday. I swapped it out and got a negotiation instead. And then ended up finishing GE2 anyways later in the day for an event I think and wondered why I bothered to swap it ;)

Ebeondi Asi

IF it asked to finish level 4.. it would not matter to me.
I do 1 2 3 4 all at one time Tuesday. Every week, three Worlds. I look forward to doing level 5 soon, at the same time.

The Lady Redneck

I have seen it a few times. but it is no big deal. As I have made a point of not levelling up from any age until I could auto battle all 4 levels of GE within the first hour if the competition was tough.

Dunno about the Foot Locker one though. I have a 90 mile drive to get to my nearest branch in Edinburgh. I suppose if I used the phone version of the game I could do it.

Johnny B. Goode

Dunno about the Foot Locker one though. I have a 90 mile drive to get to my nearest branch in Edinburgh. I suppose if I used the phone version of the game I could do it.
But is it in a mall? We used to have at least half a dozen or more malls here in KC, but now I think there's only one left. Plenty of shopping areas and freestanding stores, but only one mall. And I haven't been there in years, so I don't even know if they have a Footlocker. :)