• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Daily Challenge

DeletedUser38502

Is it just me, or does the Daily Challenge want to eat my diamonds? I'm on my first day of this, and for a "moderate negotiation" it wants me to pay 95 diamonds for the *first round alone*. I literally cannot afford to make the first guess without spending real-world money. To me, that is just wrong.

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you need to use diamonds to complete things like daily challenges, GE, or event quests, it is a sign that you aren't prepared to be doing those parts of the game. Don't ever spend diamonds on those games.

Daily Challenges and GE are nice to do, but aren't required. Not doing them too soon will not only save you diamonds, but will free up time to help you concentrate your efforts where they are more needed... specifically in strengthening your city.

Increase your goods output through goods buildings, special production buildings, or recurring quests. Only produce current era and a bit of prior era goods. Don't produce earlier era goods until you get to refined goods (which should hopefully be a long time away).

Increase your battle strength by building Zeus, Castel del Monte, and CoA. Preferably in that order, leveling the first great building to 10 before building the next. This will allow you to battle through much of GE instead of needing to negotiate.

When you have enough of a goods supply to negotiate in GE remember to use the extra turn tavern boost.

Mustapha00

I have seen no unique Daily Challenge prize, so there is no crucial need to complete any one of them. Be patient, check back daily and, sooner or later, whatever the prize was will be offered again, almost certainly with a different series of subquests required to win it.

Super Catanian

You say that it’s your first time doing these Daily Challenges. From the looks of it, you are barely in the Iron Age.

I remember when I first started doing them, I would just skip the ones I couldn’t do. After all, there will be a new one tomorrow.