• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenge...

Charmante

I'm not sure how to complete the "Win 3 Battles" part?

What kind? Like, taking over territory or PvP, or what?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-105217.png
    Screenshot_20200727-105217.png
    657.8 KB · Views: 11

Charmante

Um... The Continent Map is too powerful for me to win against -- cause of me negotiating with diamonds... They are HUGE now!

Um so how do I find someone to fight I can win against?

It says I CANNOT LOSE between the 3 Battles...

Also, I honestly don't know WHERE or HOW to do ANY BATTLES except Continent Map...

Nicholas002

Um... The Continent Map is too powerful for me to win against -- cause of me negotiating with diamonds... They are HUGE now!
Welp, I guess you learned your lesson there: don’t get ahead of yourself on the map unless you know what you are doing. ( especially if you are using diamonds to get ahead)
Um so how do I find someone to fight I can win against?
you can attack your neighbors if you have researched the required tech. If you have been with your guild long enough, you can fight in GE or GBg.

if none of these work out, it’s not the end of the world to skip a DC here or there

Farfle the smelly

Youre at the point in your game where you’re about to get bored. It’ll last about a week - until you find the rhythm to your game. Each day you’ll make a little progress, and a little more, etc etc, until one day you’ll go to your city and think ‘this is the best game ever!’ I don’t know how it happens, but it happened in both my cities. It’s a weird game, man.

So just slow down a bit, join GE/GBG, attempt to attack a neighbor or two (always go lower than you until you get rogues and a high Zeus) and work on your city trying to use the space as efficiently as possible.

Edit: also crucial - get to know your guild. They honestly make the game so much better. It’s quite a social game actually.

Plain Red Justice

Youre at the point in your game where you’re about to get bored. It’ll last about a week - until you find the rhythm to your game.
Very accurate. I spent like 5 months doing nothing in the game being quite bored and actually without an Arc until the pandemic came and I have some more free time to study the game to its bones.

Charmante

What does the Aquire 2 Sectors mean exactly?

And how do I fight my neighbors?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200728-080722.png
    Screenshot_20200728-080722.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 9

Nicholas002

If you do not know what "acquire 2 sectors on the campaign map by fighting" means, you should go look at the wiki.
Once you are familiar with the basics, you could ask here about the finer points of "acquiring two sectors on the campaign map by fighting".
good luck

Farfle the smelly

‘Aquire two sectors’ is the campaign map, but you’d need to fight and you’re army is a wee bit puny compared to theirs (probably) since you jumped ahead.

(Psst, don’t tell anyone, but you can always start a new city, if you want to do things slower/correctly next time around. It’s what I did until I learned enough to pull my other city out of the muck of my mistakes. Just something to consider.)

Nicholas002

(Psst, don’t tell anyone, but you can always start a new city, if you want to do things slower/correctly next time around. It’s what I did until I learned enough to pull my other city out of the muck of my mistakes. Just something to consider.)
yes yes yes. you lose, what, a week, if you start over, but in the long run you will be way better off...
I suggest reading the Glarg guide, and follow it. (I think I linked it earlier? maybe in some other thread?)

Charmante

I started a new one -- cause my boyfriend started on Tuulech instead of my city -- we weren't aware servers are not merged... So, I'm doing it more wisely -- BUT I still try to manage the bigger one, too.

I actually like my younger city more. Lol :)

Charmante

yes yes yes. you lose, what, a week, if you start over, but in the long run you will be way better off...
I suggest reading the Glarg guide, and follow it. (I think I linked it earlier? maybe in some other thread?)

I've read the Glarg Guide and I'm working on it -- I've started mass building my Blacksmiths in preparation of Glarging.

Although -- I still haven't saw the 1800 quest it talks about "repeating"...

Does that quest come soon?

Nicholas002

I've read the Glarg Guide and I'm working on it -- I've started mass building my Blacksmiths in preparation of Glarging.

Although -- I still haven't saw the 1800 quest it talks about "repeating"...

Does that quest come soon?
If you are in iron age, the glarg guide won't work. you have to be in Bronze age. that's why I recommend starting over.
you only get the recurring quests once you have completed or aborted all the side quests.

Charmante

I'm still Bronze Age -- but barely. Can I stay Bronze and still get Daily Challenges?

Also, how long should I do Glarging? Because I want to do it -- the only thing that's got me stumped is Architecture. Cause I want to donate FP's to GB's...

If I activate Architecture will I merge into IA?

Nicholas002

I'm still Bronze Age -- but barely. Can I stay Bronze and still get Daily Challenges?

Also, how long should I do Glarging? Because I want to do it -- the only thing that's got me stumped is Architecture. Cause I want to donate FP's to GB's...

If I activate Architecture will I merge into IA?
the best is to stay in Bronze age and do the recurring quests until you get all the blueprints for the statue of zeus. this can be done in less than 5 days if you do a lot of guild hopping for the coin quest, and have a lot of blacksmiths.

don't worry about daily challenges, and don't research architecture yet, as that will throw you in Iron age.
It does suck to be in Bronze age, as you can't donate FPs, but it is well worth the week of being there. Bronze is by far the easiest place to get the zeus BPs.