• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Quest - unlock 3 campaign sectors

67Sage101

That's a bit excessive in my book considering I'm already ages ahead on the campaign map by these silly quest requirements.

Savvy187

That s funny, then the events come along and want you to aquire sectors or do 24 hour productions, regardless of whether or not you have scouted ahead. Basically Inno saying, don't look at our game for the next 24 hours, which seems backwards to me.

Vger

Basically Inno saying, don't look at our game for the next 24 hours, which seems backwards to me.
Once you finish the rush quests and catch up to the dailies, every quest says come tomorrow.

Can you really not find anything else to look at in this game other than the next event quest?

Falconwing

You don't have to do the DC's. I skip stupid ones all the time. I had 55, 15 minute productions once, who has time for all that? Skip a day and move on. It ain't like the old days when skipping a day would also take you back one.