• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Damage calculation

DeletedUser3279

How is damage calculated exactly?

I've been looking on the forums and the wiki for a formula or some such that determines damage based on attack and defense. I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know the damage formula, is it posted somewhere, or has anyone figured it out that is willing to share?

I thought I'd ask before I start wasting resources by doing a whole bunch of tests to figure it out for myself.

DeletedUser

You're not the first one. I've been searching high and low and I haven't found a formula anywhere. Right now I'm at the "figuring it out" phase, trying to extract it from a bunch of attack data. Maybe one (or more) of the older players has already figured it out.

DeletedUser4074

I've also been working on this. I have sort of figured out the formula for full-health units, provided the data I have is correct. If you are interested I'd be willing to pool data to check/have more to work with.

DeletedUser3279

I don't have any data yet. That's why I asked here. :unsure:

DeletedUser

I've also been working on this. I have sort of figured out the formula for full-health units, provided the data I have is correct. If you are interested I'd be willing to pool data to check/have more to work with.
Sure thing. I was working on full-health units myself and was getting close to a formula. Close being the operative word... Anyway I'd love to pool the data, what do you propose ?

DeletedUser4074

Sure thing. I was working on full-health units myself and was getting close to a formula. Close being the operative word... Anyway I'd love to pool the data, what do you propose ?

I've been taking my data offline, so I don't have an obvious way to share. Google spreadsheet maybe?

DeletedUser

Google spreadsheet sounds perfect. I've created one with what I have so far, I'll give you the link in-game.