• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Defense building

DeletedUser22866

HI , I'm new in game and i see that some player have defense building like watchfires and tiger dens and monastry . so how can i get those buildings ? and if those building from some event how con we be equal !!!
you have to add those building or seemlier to new players for diamonds or what ever you decide to do but in this way its not fare , and the same thing for ziggurat , bazar .... est

DeletedUser10806

Special events! During the year there are usually special events where you have the ability through luck and/or skill to win special buildings that help with aspects of the game like defense. Monastery is earned through map conquering.
The summer event finished a few weeks ago and the next one may well be Halloween?
You'll get your turn to earn / win some soon I'm sure.

DeletedUser8796

It wont be fair; we who have alot of rarer buildings took a long time getting them planed it out and it took us years to get them all. The game wont just hand you them to make it even you will need to try on the events and get the buildings and build up over time. You will not always win there are players that do an insane level of planning on this game ( mad scientist level ).

DeletedUser6815

Gergachy, you get the monastery by taking out the bonus territories owned by barbarians in the Early Middle Ages. They are not easy to take out but not so hard if you have the right armies, and having a good attack bonus won't hurt. Or you can just give up some goods and negotiate your way through them. My name is Inigo Montoya, and I do my negotiating with my sword. :)