• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Defense Potions

Sharmon the Impaler

Nothing was said in any official channel. That would go against where they appear to be going with the game , I don't see it happening but my guess is as good as yours

planetofthehumans2

They stopped the red pots from being stacked recently but I thought that was always the case (???)

If I couldn't stack blue pots then I just wouldn't be able to do the last 4 on level 5 GE. There are no attack for defense pots so it's immensely difficult.

xivarmy

All military pots, including blue pots, are unstackable on beta as of now. There's also a 10-stack limit on coin and supply boost pots.

These changes have met with objections on beta but no response as of yet. So yes, it looks likely that they're moving that way. But not impossible they might be reconsidering them behind the scenes.

• Separate from the update, we will apply the following limits to consumable items:
    • Coin and Supply boosts can be activated up to a limit of 10 per boost type at the same time. Unfortunately, this change was necessary as we found that at times, an overwhelming number of boosts might cause technical issues for some players. In addition, we hope that setting a universal limit across all player base can help facilitate fair gameplay.
    • Every type of Army boost can only be activated once, but you can still use different boost types at the same time. At the moment, the use of Attack for Attacking Army is already limited to one boost at a time. In the spirit of bringing consistency to the rules of item use and ensuring fair play, we set a universal limit for all army boosts. Important! This change doesn't apply to building boosts, but only to consumable items!
    • It is now possible to apply Coin and Supply boosts in bulk, similar to how you can open multiples of certain Inventory items.

Dursland

Nothing was said in any official channel. That would go against where they appear to be going with the game , I don't see it happening but my guess is as good as yours
Sadly it was posted on beta, as you can see in xivarmy's post above.

I have been using my red defense potions like crazy, before they implement this change. I had a stockpile of over 100, now its about 20. Much better, at least they won't be wasted.

Xcynda

Are the red attack pots still being produced in the game? I've not received one for several weeks. (5, 10, or 20%)

Pericles the Lion

Are the red attack pots still being produced in the game? I've not received one for several weeks. (5, 10, or 20%)
The game still produces them (Boost crates, incidents, events, antiques dealer, daily challenges). I've not received any in GBG since the recent changes were implemented. This probably means that they are no longer available as GBG rewards.

Xenosaur

Yes, right now - beta can't stack blue flasks , but live still can. Many beta players were upset about the change, so maybe they held off hurrying it to live, right after beta.

Red never stacked, in either playing field, and still don't.

I get blue flasks all over the place - yes @Pericles the Lion -Auction dealer, Daily Challenge, etc, events. I don't use them anywhere near as much (or at all) NOW to do GE 5 since I've built up my city defenders to succeed in GE 5, since it's inception, on their own from native boosts, not on-demand help.

All military pots, including blue pots, are unstackable on beta as of now. There's also a 10-stack limit on coin and supply boost pots.

These changes have met with objections on beta but no response as of yet. So yes, it looks likely that they're moving that way. But not impossible they might be reconsidering them behind the scenes.
sigh.. of course they are