• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Defensive Units Are Not What I Have Selected

DeletedUser28194

Every time I am attacked overnight the defensive units I have selected are not what is shown in the replay of the battle. For example: during one attempted plunder on my city I had selected 4 warriors, 2 spearmen, and 1 stone thrower as my defensive units before retiring for the night. Instead, the replay showed me as having 4 slingers and 4 spearmen (@ the time I owned NO slingers). Note: this happens EVERYTIME. The units I select for defense are not properly represented. What is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfhoundtoo

The units you select for defense show up in BLUE and you can only assign 8 at a time. To select new ones you need to deselect the old ones 1st.

DeletedUser28194

The units you select for defense show up in BLUE and you can only assign 8 at a time. To select new ones you need to deselect the old ones 1st.
yeah, I do that part. I select 8 in blue. The same window tells me I have 8 selected for city defense. However, the replay of the battle clearly shows the incorrect type for my defense. As I noted above, one time the game populated half of my defense with slingers in the battle replay, when I didnt even own any slingers.

wolfhoundtoo

then (assuming you are not on mobile) you need to right click in your city and report it to support so they can see the problem. That is the only way you will get help if you are assigning the units correctly.

DeletedUser9433

yeah, I do that part. I select 8 in blue. The same window tells me I have 8 selected for city defense. However, the replay of the battle clearly shows the incorrect type for my defense. As I noted above, one time the game populated half of my defense with slingers in the battle replay, when I didnt even own any slingers.
You are just looking at the wrong side of the battle.

DeletedUser28194

Your troops are on the right when replaying fight
LOL. Sometimes its the simple things! My eyes were always trained to the left side of the screen. I'll keep an eye out for that next time. This would be hilarious if it turns out to be the issue. Thanks, stallion119!