• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Define “active” player

Sterling McKie

How is an “active” player defined? Does just logging in periodically qualify or does the player need to complete any action while logged in? The player in question has only 532 points so they do not show up in the database.

Aggressor

Active means logging on, collecting and growing imo
You could say simply logging on is activity but I think if activity as actively changing, growing and rising in the rankings.

Sterling McKie

I am asking because the founder of a guild is only 500 points and has not responded to any messages in 15 days. The Inno rules state that founder rights transfer if player is “inactive” for 30 days. But since this player is less than 5000 they are not listed in the player database, so I can not verify their inactivity. If only logging on constitutes activity then there is no point in waiting for the rights to transfer to another player. That is why I am asking how “active” is defined by Inno.