• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] delete city

DeletedUser

Or...go to settings and choose the Profile tab and select "Delete City" (PC) or go to settings and choose the Player Settings tab and select "Delete City" (mobile). It will ask for your game password, and then it takes two weeks for that city to disappear.

Mustapha00

Stephen:

Do you know if doing so will delete that particular world from your choices of worlds to play on Mobile?

I've got tabs for a couple of worlds there which I clicked on long ago in error, and I'd love to just see the choices of worlds on which I actively play.

DeletedUser

Stephen:

Do you know if doing so will delete that particular world from your choices of worlds to play on Mobile?

I've got tabs for a couple of worlds there which I clicked on long ago in error, and I'd love to just see the choices of worlds on which I actively play.
It will delete it/them from the list of active worlds (after the two weeks wait) that come up when you log in or switch worlds, but after it's/they're deleted you can go back and start a new city on them through the "Play in a new world that you haven't discovered yet" option.