• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Delete LoA for Himeji?

DeletedUser31540

In VF it takes 800k coin and supply for a RQ. At 1/16 that's nearly 13 million coins and supply for 5 fp or about 2.5 million per fp. Unless you bought way more fp than I have you're better off buying fp with coins and ignore your supplies.

Edit: I realize you're not in VF but just making a note that the math might make more sense to just buy fps rather than use RQs depending on where you are in the game (age, fp purchase history).

High level chat = more coin and supplies than you can spend as ubq nets you both

Honestly this argument is stupid

loa sucks and HC is great — RQ and chat have nothing to do with it

I would delete a lv 80 loa in a heartbeat for 3 blacksmiths

At lv 100 LoA gives 200 goods a day and meaningless supply boost cause supplies are infinite to an adequately established player — 200 goods a day is 3% of my daily good income

Why would i spend soooo many fps to have 3% more goods and a useless boost?

I wouldnt and i wont ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Whats more productive than fps ?

I sense you are trolling though im not sure why
No, not at all. In my HMA city, my IT is level 4, giving me a whopping 2 FPs per day. I have 7,000 extra Pop, 6,000 of it coming from IT. I can delete it, not be short of pop losing only 2 FPs. Replacing it with HC will give me far more value for the space than those 2 measly FPs.

Almost none of the FPs added to it were mine, so I'm not really taking a loss, and with my current city FP production, I could raise it back to it's current level in 2 days, if needed. Given how little value IT provides currently, the space could be better used.

DeletedUser31540

No, not at all. In my HMA city, my IT is level 4, giving me a whopping 2 FPs per day. I have 7,000 extra Pop, 6,000 of it coming from IT. I can delete it, not be short of pop losing only 2 FPs. Replacing it with HC will give me far more value for the space than those 2 measly FPs.

Almost none of the FPs added to it were mine, so I'm not really taking a loss, and with my current city FP production, I could raise it back to it's current level in 2 days, if needed. Given how little value IT provides currently, the space could be better used.

Seems reasonble i suppose

What seems more reasonable is powerleveling hagia / traz / inno so you dont have to sell and rebuild but i know you know what you are doing ;)

... im not sure about your cities current needs nor the goals you have set for this city so what do i know? Nada ! forge on !

RazorbackPirate

In VF it takes 800k coin and supply for a RQ. At 1/16 that's nearly 13 million coins and supply for 5 fp or about 2.5 million per fp. Unless you bought way more fp than I have you're better off buying fp with coins and ignore your supplies.

Edit: I realize you're not in VF but just making a note that the math might make more sense to just buy fps rather than use RQs depending on where you are in the game (age, fp purchase history).
Spend FP RQs. You're spending them anyway if you're using you're Arc correctly, anything that comes in from that is free, including any UBQs you can do along the way. More supplies, just means more things I can do, and VF is a long, long, long, way off from HMA.

DeletedUser31499

I must be a bad player because I have the LoA, the RAH, and an HC all at level 10. I do the spend fp quest when aiding at 1.9 in my guild which has allowed me to remove all goods buildings. I’m keeping bothe the LoA and the RAH for now as I just entered PE and when I get to Modern Era. I want to see how thecrefined goods thing shakes out. Should probably try the spend hammers and coins recurring quest as I have 500 million coins and 250 hammers and make a million or more per day of each.

RazorbackPirate

Should probably try the spend hammers and coins recurring quest as I have 500 million coins and 250 hammers and make a million or more per day of each.
That's the 'Unbirthday Party' quest, or UBQ. If you don't already, just hit a UBQ every time it comes around as you abort cycle around to repeat 'Spend FPs".

Salsuero

I realize you're not in VF but just making a note that the math might make more sense to just buy fps rather than use RQs depending on where you are in the game (age, fp purchase history).

I think you have to seriously consider the Château Frontenac's quest bonus as well. If the unbirthday quest is super cheap (or even moot with a high enough bonus), it becomes quite worthwhile to run recurring quests.

DeletedUser29726

I think you have to seriously consider the Château Frontenac's quest bonus as well. If the unbirthday quest is super cheap (or even moot with a high enough bonus), it becomes quite worthwhile to run recurring quests.

His comment was in reference to virtual future - where 'free unbirthdays' are nigh-unthinkable. It's Pay 800000 coins & supplies - and the big supply reward is 220k with the small 70k (slightly higher values for coins, but generally there's a lot more coin production in a high age city than supply). This makes for about 25k a quest in rewards and would require about 3100% chateau bonus - or level 600 or so ;) FE+ is where things start shifting far far away from do all the unbirthdays you want.

DeletedUser40311

His comment was in reference to virtual future - where 'free unbirthdays' are nigh-unthinkable. It's Pay 800000 coins & supplies - and the big supply reward is 220k with the small 70k (slightly higher values for coins, but generally there's a lot more coin production in a high age city than supply). This makes for about 25k a quest in rewards and would require about 3100% chateau bonus - or level 600 or so ;) FE+ is where things start shifting far far away from do all the unbirthdays you want.

So after FE, you would mainly rely on fp RQ? Just curious how many fp is it? Also as a response to the original question of the thread, I assume you would recommend keeping loa because eventually RQs become more difficult and you’ll want the goods ?

DeletedUser29726

So after FE, you would mainly rely on fp RQ? Just curious how many fp is it? Also as a response to the original question of the thread, I assume you would recommend keeping loa because eventually RQs become more difficult and you’ll want the goods ?

Quests change a lot after FE.

FE: 99 FP quest primarily yea. can still do some unbirthdays just not unbirthdays forever (i.e. subbing in an unbirthday between each spend FP quest is reasonable)
AF: 99 and 200 FP quests which is sorta like having a 67 FP donation quest - best high age for spend FP quests atm. Also Build 8 Deco quest is infinitely sustainable even with a low chateau once you unlock the ice flower at the end of the age. You can also use 'gain X happiness' with taverns and a reduced construction time tavern boost until you get to the point where you can do decos.
OF: 3 copies of 6 24 hr productions (ANY 24 hr production) allows you to make a city of blacksmiths if you want. Essentially turns OF into Bronze age where every 2 blacksmiths = 1 daily quest (provided you have all 3 quest slots as recurrings). Other than that, spend 139 FP.
VF: 1 hr fox quest is decent (5 1 hr productions in a 5x6 2 lane road building). Can also milk 'win 20 battles without losing and gather 800 goods' by having guildmates put up circular trades for you to accept and farming GvG battles for instance. Other than that, Spend 200 FP. May not be able to sustain including unbirthday between spend FP quests even anymore... depending on chateau level and just how much spending of FP you do. Wouldn't be an issue if you did fox quests though as you'd be making lots of supplies that way.

Salsuero

I'm thinking of deleting Inno Tower. I can delete it, still have extra pop, and use the space for something more productive.

I realize you're not in VF but just making a note that the math might make more sense to just buy fps rather than use RQs depending on where you are in the game (age, fp purchase history).

His comment was in reference to virtual future - where 'free unbirthdays' are nigh-unthinkable.

Sure, but my response wasn't about the VF portion of his comment. I was responding to the fact that he responded to someone who does RQs all the time, including the UBQ because he isn't in VF -- not even close. I probably could've been more clear about that, though.

DeletedUser13838

Sure, but my response wasn't about the VF portion of his comment. I was responding to the fact that he responded to someone who does RQs all the time, including the UBQ because he isn't in VF -- not even close. I probably could've been more clear about that, though.
I was responding specifically to a comment on turning supplies into fps using RQs. In VF you're far better off buying fps with coins than spending coins and supplies on RQs specifically to get fp packs. At earlier ages it may be worthwhile but it depends on your age and coin/fp cost. In HMA it is 8k/8k or 1/100 of the VF cost so multiply the above 2.5 million coin/fp by 1/100 to get 25k. If you can buy fps for less than 25k coins then you are probably better off that way. After that it depends how you value supplies relative to coins. I personally have about 10x more coins than supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsuero

I was responding specifically to a comment on turning supplies into fps using RQs.

But you responded to someone who isn't in VF. So that was why I made my point. That's also why I said I could've been more clear about that.

If you can buy fps for less than 25k coins then you are probably better off that way.

With the many "buy 5 forge points" quests over the past year or so, that ship sailed long ago! I'm in LMA now, but it's similar to HMA in this regard. I currently have ~ 178 million coins to 134 million supplies. I'd like to be at a 1:1 ratio, but I do produce a bit more coins than supplies.

DeletedUser13838

But you responded to someone who isn't in VF. So that was why I made my point. That's also why I said I could've been more clear about that.

With the many "buy 5 forge points" quests over the past year or so, that ship sailed long ago! I'm in LMA now, but it's similar to HMA in this regard. I currently have ~ 178 million coins to 134 million supplies. I'd like to be at a 1:1 ratio, but I do produce a bit more coins than supplies.
I acknowledged ni my post that he wasn't in VF but just wanted to comment that buying fps might be more efficient depending on the situation, which is different for everyone.

Aside from OF recurring quests how many "buy 5 fp quests" have there been?

Salsuero

I acknowledged ni my post that he wasn't in VF but just wanted to comment that buying fps might be more efficient depending on the situation, which is different for everyone.

I understand that. I simply supplied a rebuttal. There's nothing wrong with what you said, nor is there anything wrong with my response. I was only tying the two together because someone pointed out that you were talking about VF while my response wasn't directed to that aspect of what you said. It's just clarification.

Aside from OF recurring quests how many "buy 5 fp quests" have there been?

They happen frequently during events now.