• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleted contributors no longer show FP?

DeletedUser27889

I stumbled upon this today:
Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 6.50.53 PM.png

I went back through my GBs where I knew a donator had deleted and saw the same thing, donated FP by deleted accounts no longer show on the GB. This is a GB that is not leveled, the points (526) does not add up to the points shown on the GB any longer (375). Was this mentioned somewhere that I missed? I'm imagining that points not shown on the GB could lead to many mistakes when going to lock it up.

Previously it had shown the persons name (deleted) and then the points with no contribution medallion, similar to how owner points look on a GB.

DeletedUser31592

I noticed it today, too, but could figure out their contribution by subtracting. There was only one deleted player. I don't care if the FPs show or not as long as they remain counted!

And I think it could make calculating points-to-lock easier. No one will accidentally factor someone deleted in. Total FPs is all that matters and that is reflected correctly in the bar.

Arya66

Well, that explains a lot!
A guildie told me that a friend had Leveled one of her GBs, the same mutual friend that did it to me awhile ago.
We both unfriended that person, but then she no longer saw him in her GB contributions! She thought she was going crazy!!

DeletedUser31882

And I think it could make calculating points-to-lock easier. No one will accidentally factor someone deleted in. Total FPs is all that matters and that is reflected correctly in the bar.

I second this theory. Based on the screenshot, my first thought was the deleted players FPs were hidden due to them being in the 'top 5' area.

Anyone know if a deleted player's FP is hidden if they are outside the reward race zone?

DeletedUser27889

I second this theory. Based on the screenshot, my first thought was the deleted players FPs were hidden due to them being in the 'top 5' area.

Anyone know if a deleted player's FP is hidden if they are outside the reward race zone?
Yes, I went back through my GBs and this is one of mine in sticks where I knew a former guildmate who deleted donated:
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 1.40.19 PM.png

I suppose maybe it could make it easier to calculate, I'm not sure. I saw the first one and just backed away from the GB without even trying to figure out what was going on lol. It was easy enough for me to tell before when a person who donated deleted because it said (deleted) and also didn't have a reward medallion.

I wonder if this is an error or an unannounced change?

DeletedUser31592

I assumed it was an unannounced change. I assume some players were confused by it when it came to reward slots.