• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] deleted

• Thread starter DeletedUser38737
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38737

Deleted. Not looking for any smart ass replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40495

Here is how it is possible:
  1. A lower age player contributes FP to another players GB of a higher age to get the prints needed to build it
  2. That player then finds a player in the same age as that GB or above and trades FP for the goods required to build that building. To do this the buyer puts an agreed upon amount of FP onto a GB of the goods seller’s choice. Then they send trades to the goods sellers for the goods they need.
It seems like cheating, to me
It’s not. Simply smart play. No rule against that.

especially since such players, can easily take advantage of their "neighbors".
There will always be more advanced players GB wise than the rest in lower age hoods. These players are called “campers”. If don’t like it, too bad for you. There will always be someone who has to ability to play better than others in a given hood. If you don’t want to be plundered, collect on time. Simple as that.

And remember, it’s just a game. Don’t be someone who whines about better players “taking advantage of you” or “bullying you”. Nobody wants to listen to someone whine about people playing better than them.

DeletedUser40495

Thanks. The "lecture" about whining was not really necessary, was it?
You calling other players cheaters just because they are better than you was what was not very necessary. ;)

I’m sorry if this offends you, but way to many people come to the forum simply to whine. If you come in calling players that get GBs higher than their age cheaters, well sorry, but you will be told off. If you complain about people in an imaginary game “taking advantage of others”, well guess what that is called: better play

If you don’t like it when others play better than you, than play better yourself. Spare everyone here the complaining.

Nobody likes a know-it-all.
Nobody likes a whiner

DevaCat

That "lecture" was actually quite mild, considering the many, many, many times your question has been asked and answered.

Had you done a search you would have discovered this yourself.

"Cheating" and "taking advantage of" are triggers for the response you got which, by the way, contained answers to your question. So no need for the "eff off."

Of course, if your op was not really a question, but simply a request for sympathy, there's a thread for that ... Where you can whine. :D

DeletedUser38737

That "lecture" was actually quite mild, considering the many, many, many times your question has been asked and answered.

Had you done a search you would have discovered this yourself.

"Cheating" and "taking advantage of" are triggers for the response you got which, by the way, contained answers to your question. So no need for the "eff off."

Of course, if your op was not really a question, but simply a request for sympathy, there's a thread for that ... Where you can whine. :D
Thank you two useless turds for keeping this forum free from whiners. Now eff off.

DeletedUser40495

Well, your question was answered @mikealmighty1, so this thread doesn’t have much more purpose. I’ll call in a mod to close it to spare you from getting lectured way more harshly by other members.

@Lancer

DeletedUser38737

Well, your question was answered @mikealmighty1, so this thread doesn’t have much more purpose. I’ll call in a mod to close it to spare you from getting lectured way more harshly by other members.

@Lancer
Thanks. Next time consider that someone like me might just be inexperienced instead of forming a conclusion because you misread my statement. That's the problem with online forums, anyway, that a lot of the communication gets misunderstood.

Agent327

And remember, it’s just a game. Don’t be someone who whines about better players “taking advantage of you” or “bullying you”. Nobody wants to listen to someone whine about people playing better than them.

Can't you be nice to him?

DeletedUser40495

Not understanding something does not automatically means you are whining, but I see where you are coming from.
He was calling others cheaters and complaining about getting GBs ahead of age besides not understanding how it could happen.

That’s why I stepped in and said something

DeletedUser40495

So that makes him a whiner?

Good for you. Absolutely needed. Making him delete his post was absolutely nescessary.
Stop trying to start yet another argument. I simply told a person to stop complaining in a polite way. You have lectured others much more harshly for less reason on this forum. Don’t you be telling anyone that their posts are unnecessarily mean. Coming from you that’s like the captain of the Titanic giving sailing lessons.

Once again, stop picking fights. If you want to talk to me feel free to private message me so we don’t clog up yet another thread.

I have already called in a moderator in a previous post, so this thread should be closed soon. In the meantime try to behave yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.