• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Deleted

DevaCat

It's not a pirate thing! It's showin' some quests don't make sense until you complete the next quest. I tried to create a post that would give everyone a laugh. Glaun enjoyed it. I'm becomin' very upset with the moderators who move your posts and/or delete them. Because of this, I will be postin' forum messages less and less.
I for one hope you keep posting Matey.

Agent327

It's not a pirate thing! It's showin' some quests don't make sense until you complete the next quest. I tried to create a post that would give everyone a laugh. Glaun enjoyed it. I'm becomin' very upset with the moderators who move your posts and/or delete them. Because of this, I will be postin' forum messages less and less.

It is not a reason to start a discussion. If you want to give everybody a laugh, the Tavern is the right place for it.

Plain Red Justice

In my country, The United States of America, we frequently deal with the combination of modern day merchants and pirates: McDonalds Franchisers. They're surely not sailing on vast body of waters or using cannons, but they're sailing on the vast amount of booty they get to rip off daily from the whales or from what I prefer to call them, landwhales. The landwhales are the frequent stable source of booty for the modern day pirate much like having a large footprint level 60 Cape Canaveral ingame.