• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Details on Traz output

DeletedUser26175

OK, I have a question on mechanics - or mathematics. I don't know that anyone knows the answer, but it's possible.

The Traz give units based upon whatever units you can already build in your city. Is that based solely on unit type or on actual number of buildings?

For example, If I have one each of three buildings, obviously I have a 33% chance of getting units that match any one. But what if I have 4 of one type and one of another type? Do I have four times the chance to get that unit because I have four times as many buildings, or is it 50/50 because I only have two types?

Lannister the Rich

Okay, I was looking for this because I wasn’t sure myself. So, the output is based on the actual number of buildings you have? So if I have 2 rocket artilleries and 1 rogue hideout, my output of a level 17 (15 units) Traz would be 10 RAs and 5 rogues? And if add another hideout, it would be 7 RAs and 8 rogues (or vice versa)?

Or does it not always split like this?

DeletedUser37581

Okay, I was looking for this because I wasn’t sure myself. So, the output is based on the actual number of buildings you have? So if I have 2 rocket artilleries and 1 rogue hideout, my output of a level 17 (15 units) Traz would be 10 RAs and 5 rogues? And if add another hideout, it would be 7 RAs and 8 rogues (or vice versa)?

Or does it not always split like this?
The output of Alcatraz is proportional to the buildings you have, but it is random. Therefore, on any particular collection, the distribution of units you receive may not match the distribution of military buildings. However, over a large number of collections, you should see the proper distribution of units.

Emberguard

It’s not an exact amount. There’s no official information on it but from player observation it seems to be a rough ratio based on number of buildings with duplicate buildings skewing it in that troops output