• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

diamond/doubloon offer...

Timmyr

yesterday they posted an offer for the sale of diamonds/doubloons....is that offer still available, and where can it be found?

Plunder Queen

Should be offered again in a few days or so. Sorry you missed it, for sure take advantage of the bonus event items when it does pop up again!

Nicholas002

I don’t know/care about diamond offers, but one of my guild mates is an avid diamond buyer, and keeps close track of all the offers. She says the most bang for your buck is the offer they give before the event, of just diamonds. The one with event currency included is not as good of a deal.

Farfle the smelly

my daughter wanted to know what she could get me for my birthday, and since I swore that I wouldn't put any cash into the game, this might be an idea....thanks!
Awww, what a great daughter. :)

And to Nicholas’ point, the %discount is usually higher when it’s diamonds only.

Nicholas002

Another thing: this isn’t the best event to spend on IMO, and IFO (In FoEHints Opinion). You are better off saving up for an event with daily specials, so you can more easily target the prizes you want.