• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Direct Link To World?

Lucifer1904

Yes there is a link to the world. You will still need to be logged in to get to the world unfortunatly. The link for MT K is us12.forgeofempires.com the number is based on the number of your world. 0 is the home page.

DeletedUser24787

log into your world and have password save enabled once your loaded into your server just bookmark the page that will have you log into the world skipping the log in process

DeletedUser24787

Is there a URL that will directly load my word?

OP question

your reply was link to your world o_O i think you kinda missed his question

Yes there is a link to the world. You will still need to be logged in to get to the world unfortunatly. The link for MT K is us12.forgeofempires.com the number is based on the number of your world. 0 is the home page.

now had you given the info to his world then yes i would agree with you :D

my reply was a blanket statement to cover any server once bookmarked you can skip log in process and world selection

ODragon

Hrm, that didn't work. It redirected me back to the main page to pick a server; I was logged in already. I wonder if it was because I used mobile in the middle.

DeletedUser25273

Accessing a world on another device (be it Mobile or just another browser or computer) resets things so you need to go to the world select page to get back.